Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

I know jones is still very early in his career but I believe he's gonna be champ for a while.
He looks unbeatable now but there hasn't been a consistent LHW champ since Liddell.  It's been a carousel of champs for the last few years.  The Machida era lasted like one fight.

No one is touching silva at 185, unless Shad or shogun moves down. Lyoto, shogun, Shad, and jones are the ones touching him at 205.

lol was just another walk in the park for silva.

nevermind hes about to fight right now lehhgoo Reagan Penn!

Too easy for Silva... btw... coming home to more MMA?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Anybody see the Palhares fight on the prelims??

Son is an animal/goofball
sick.gif

laugh.gif
hahahaha he definitely is.

i thought it was ironic, that this is the guy who has been criticized multiple times for NOT stopping the fight even when the ref is clearly trying to pull him off, and then in this fight he pulls a 180 and stops the fight when he thought it was done (regardless of what the ref did).

I didnt catch the replay, but when i was watching it live i coulda swore i heard Herb Dean yell out "STOP".  Then again, I was pretty drunk so my memory cant be trusted.

UFC 137 [GSP v Diaz] just got even more wild

Sam Stout is stepping down against Siver [I believe it has to do with the recent passing of his trainer Shawn Thompkins] and Donald Cerrone is stepping in to replace him.

The LW division picture is about to clear up, assuming the Guida and Bendo fight get signed

Sick card but Jorgensen is first on the card??!

Is it just me or did Forrest look super slow and unmotivated during his fight on Saturday?

Also, how about seeing Big Nog vs. Brock? I think that fight would be good for both fighters. It would put Nog back in title contention and it would test Brock's striking defense.

And please put Akiyama vs. Okami when they go to Japan. Then when Akiyama loses again, he can finally fight Anderson
pimp.gif

UFC 137 looks amazing!
i want my boy Condit to whoop BJ and get a title shot!
what about Melvin tho? where would he fit in if he wins against Joe?

and Forrest...just looked so slow ..i think he was more focused on his first child being born and wasnt so motivated

I didn't even know Mirko was fighting again.  If he gets ko'ed by big Roy then he's done for good.  He's been losing too many brain cells in his fights.

Originally Posted by mikeyloops

UFC 137 looks amazing!
i want my boy Condit to whoop BJ and get a title shot!
what about Melvin tho? where would he fit in if he wins against Joe?

and Forrest...just looked so slow ..i think he was more focused on his first child being born and wasnt so motivated
Sorry but BJ is gonna put Condit to sleep.

My guess as to how the LW division will play out.  Winner of Bendo v. Guida will get a title shot.  If Melvin wins, they might put him on the shelf for the next shot or maybe have him fight Pettis (which should make for a fairly exciting fight).

UFC 137 looks unbelievable.  Anyone else planning on attending?

God willing, crowning of a new 170lb champ
BJ finishing Condit to eventually set up a BJ v. Diaz scrap
UFC debut of Hatsu Hioki
wow

Yeah, I'm excited for 137, too. Cerrone is a great addition to the card.

Sad to hear about Jake Shields' father/trainer passing away today. Hopefully he doesn't pull out of his upcoming fight, although it's very understandable if he does.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom