Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Damn.  Why do people hate Rashad so much?  
laugh.gif

They booed Cruz too.  Why?  Because Faber doesn't like the guy? 
indifferent.gif

Guess Melvin won't be next in line for the belt.  It'll be Henderson or guida if Gil doesn't get an immediate shot.

Chael "Mr. Quotable" is up next.

chael did one of the most impressive first round dominations since maynard effed up edgar in their 2nd meetings 1st round.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
@ Soennen cutting the classic heel promo.

Impressive performance by him tonight.

WOW, Sonnen's sub was impressive. That arm triangle was awesome. Didn't see that one coming at all.

Hahaha, he cracked me up too. Rogan: blah blah blah? Sonnen's first two words: Anderson Silva... then "you absolutely suck"

Man he threw down a challenge though, leave the UFC forever? Damn, that was some good stuff right there.

I respect Kenny Florian and all, but I would NOT want to be standing across from Jose Aldo in an octagon. He looks focused right now.

Lackluster. Aldo/Hominick was way better.

This is the type of fight where I'm glad I didn't pay to watch it. Aldo was never in any danger.

laugh.gif
people love to hate on rashad, im still a fan
pimp.gif
frankie, little rocky, big time heart. glad he was able to finish the bully

30t6p3b.gif
Yuku, utter trash.

Kudos to Edgar even though I wanted Gray to win. The way Maynard totally took it easy in the second round...
30t6p3b.gif

I want to hate Frankie for beating BJ twice (
ohwell.gif
I think BJ won the first one), but he is just awesome. Dude shows incredible heart every single fight. Gray
30t6p3b.gif
... can't finish.

Gil vs. Frankie. DO IT DANA.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by True Blues

So, when Sonnen loses to Silva again, and "leaves the UFC forever," can we expect him to join the WWE?

HOPEFULLY
Exactly... this is UFC, not WWE... get outta here with those stipulations. I wanna see a rematch as much as the next guy, but that was pretty lame. Sonnen looked good tho, but id still see Silva coming out on top. And Maynard 
indifferent.gif
... how does this dude not finish this man for the second time. I saw a wide opening for a RNC and Maynard was already behind him with Edgars neck out! But much respect to Edgar, big heart. I think Gil would finish him off tho.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

I want to hate Frankie for beating BJ twice (
ohwell.gif
I think BJ won the first one), but he is just awesome. Dude shows incredible heart every single fight. Gray
30t6p3b.gif
... can't finish.

Gil vs. Frankie. DO IT DANA.

Who's Gil?

Back
Top Bottom