Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

This poster is soo dope..

UFC_144_poster_large.jpg

I hate cerrone so I was happy when he got his cowboy hat knocked off.  
laugh.gif

Apparently the bad blood started between them when they first met.  cerrone tried to shake his hand and nick smacked it away and called him a b-word a-word n-word.

I like how Lesnar and Overeem didn't even move.

Why the hell is this card on a damn Friday?!
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Pretty pissed I'm missing Diaz vs. Cerrone. Should be an epic fight. Nate at +225 is looking pretty good, but I'm biased cuz he's my favorite fighter.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Just one more day...[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]gonna be goooooood.[/color]

i've been back and forth the on Reem/Brock debate alot.

Lesnar doesnt like to get hit, and Overeem lacks heart.

I WANNA say Overeem will catch him with a clean shot coming in, but Im not starting to feel it anymore.

If Brock can get a takedown on Overeem (which he most likely will), i can see him slowly breaking Overeem down over a few rounds (provided he doesnt just try and pound him out in the 1st round, which he most likely will
laugh.gif
)

I dunno though, im kinda high right now.

Brock is gonna get caught with a sub ala his fight with Mir. I see an armbar from the bottom when Lesnar's trying to GnP leaving an arm open.

#@%*#! way to end the battle of the titans but Ubereem should be smarter than trying to trade with Brock.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

i've been back and forth the on Reem/Brock debate alot.

Lesnar doesnt like to get hit, and Overeem lacks heart.

I WANNA say Overeem will catch him with a clean shot coming in, but Im not starting to feel it anymore.

If Brock can get a takedown on Overeem (which he most likely will), i can see him slowly breaking Overeem down over a few rounds (provided he doesnt just try and pound him out in the 1st round, which he most likely will
laugh.gif
)

I dunno though, im kinda high right now.
I honestly think Brock might win this. Reem didn't even come close to knocking Werdum out because he was scared to go to the ground with him. I see this fight going the same way. I feel like Reem is gonna be scared of the TD, and I think Lesnar will eventually take him down and GNP. I have seen Reem get K'ed too many times by 205ers to be too confident in his chin.

Some real good fights on deck. Diaz/Cerrone has definite FOTY potential. I hope it looks more like Cerrone/Bendo 1, and not Cerrone/Bendo 2. 

My man, DC 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

1034.jpg

1036.jpg

Castillo vs. Njkejrejkarkdfjomnoinniernuuuiuu should be an awesome fight as well.  Glad it's on spike.

Castillo has a mean sneaker collection i heard. He said he was going to buy some sneakers with his bonus money during his last fight
laugh.gif

And I think Lesnar has one of the better chin's in the Heavyweight Division. He never got KO'ed cold, and took a beating for 5 mins straight from Carwin, who before the Lesnar fight basically KO'ed most of his opponents in the 1st Round. Lesnar just needs to work on striking defense, head movement and footwork. But the question is whether he has worked on it enough for this fight.

cant believe the fight is happening

it was just last year overeem was fighting in dream now dana white has delivered with bringing new talent in....

WAR UBEREEM

horse meat ftw

Overeem's head looks too small for his body.  
laugh.gif

So pumped for this fight.  It's time for Ubereem to prove his doubters wrong, I'm one of his biggest doubters.

73339.png

Man, I can't wait! I think I'm more excited for this fight than I was with JDS/Cain.

The Lesnar/Overeem fight is pretty much 50/50. I'm rooting for Overeem, so I gotta go with him. Wouldn't be surprised if Lesnar pulls it off, though. Overeem is gonna have to make quick work of Lesnar. He can't afford to let this get pass the 1st-round. I think Diaz can out-volume strike Cerrone and take a decision victory, but it's so evenly-matched. I just can't bet against the Diaz brothers anymore.

I can also see Fitch losing tonight. I doubt he'll get knocked-out like I predicted, but Hendricks definitely has knockout power and the ability to neutralize Fitch's wrestling and keep it standing. I'm just curious if he'll go that route or if he'll just try to out-Fitch Fitch and grind-out a decision victory. Fitch hasn't really faced that many elite wrestlers and when he did, he looked less than impressive. GSP destroyed him and Pierce put up a good fight against him (could say the same thing about Hendricks, though).

My picks for the Main Card:

Featherweight bout:  Nam Phan vs. Jimy Hettes (Submission)
Light Heavyweight bout:  Vladimir Matyushenko vs.  Alexander Gustafsson (TKO)
Welterweight bout:  Jon Fitch vs.  Johny Hendricks (Decision)
Lightweight bout:  Nate Diaz vs.  Donald Cerrone (Decision)
Heavyweight bout:  Brock Lesnar vs.  Alistair Overeem (TKO)

Arianny wants dat horse meat. 

Main card

Featherweight bout:   Nam Phan (Decision) vs.  Jimy Hettes

Light Heavyweight bout:  Vladimir Matyushenko vs.  Alexander Gustafsson (TKO)

FIGHT OF THE NIGHTWelterweight bout:  Jon Fitch (Decision) vs.  Johny Hendricks 

Lightweight bout:  Nate Diaz (Submission) vs.  Donald Cerrone

Heavyweight bout:  Brock Lesnar vs.  Alistair Overeem (TKO)

Back
Top Bottom