Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Koscheck vs Hendricks has been signed for the next UFC on Fox in May. Despite having no big name fight, it's shaping up to be a hell of an action packed card.
Card looks great. Alan Belcher vs. Palhares just added
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

^
Nah, that was Pride's last event in America.  They had to test because of the athletic commission there.

I'm skeptical about most people who have a medical marijuana card.  California seems pretty lenient when giving them out from the news stories I see.  There are certain doctors people recommend that are easy to get it from.  You just complain of headaches, back pain, trouble sleeping or some other bs.  Nick has trouble expressing himself and might have some sort of anxiety, there are other medications besides marijuana that he could take.  Of course marijuana is more fun to take and people prefer it.
Didn't know that about the Pride thing, my fault. And I don't wanna discuss this any more since I'm all over the board talking about medical mj, but what other medications should he take to control his anxiety? The ones that turn him into a zombie? The ones that give you horrible withdrawal that requires inpatient care? So what if he chooses weed for that, so do I. It's less harmful to my body and mind than RX drugs.

With all the talk about Diaz failing his drug test, were the drug results from UFC on Fox 2 ever released? Normally if every fighter passes, a standard statement is released saying that all of the fighters came back clean.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

#swag

damn, i had posted a video of a knockout from a UK promotion -- black guy who fought kind of like anderson silva and finished the fight with a spinning head kick then just stood and stared at the judges as his opponent stumbled around the ring and the ref stopped the fight -- but youtube took the video down almost immediately.

does anyone know the name of the fighter or the clip?

Free 3 months access to UFC.TV

Go to UFC's official facebook page and look for the "UFC Valentine's Day" option and just follow the steps.

you get access to the whole fight library and everything. this is the real deal!

the "UFC Valentine's Day" option is on the left side under the profile picture

http://www.facebook.com/UFC

WOWWWWWWWWWWWW, what an AMAZING opening fight between Albert and Menjivar. I thought for sure Menjivar was done after those knees, but he comes back and chokes out Albert. You're not going to see a 1 round fight much better than this.

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Laughing @ that octagon girl getting trip..
Damn I missed it.
It sucks not having Fuel TV.  Why wouldn't Fox just put this event on FX?  Most people have FX, a lot don't have Fuel.

I like this announce team (MMA Live crew).  We get a break from listening to Goldberg's stupid self.

I've never seen such a fat ref as the guy doing this Simpson/Markes match. That's gotta be a concern about him getting in quickly to make a stoppage.

Damn I missed it.
It sucks not having Fuel TV.  Why wouldn't Fox just put this event on FX?  Most people have FX, a lot don't have Fuel.
Fox is using UFC to attempt to get Fuel in more homes.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Damn I missed it.
Fox is using UFC to attempt to get Fuel in more homes.
This isn't going to make me want to spend more money just for the Fuel channel.  I miss the Spike TV Fight Nights.

Back
Top Bottom