Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

:lol:
laugh.gif
DAYDREAM for the day...
TEAM CIRCUMSIZED​
I was man enough to go through it...are you?​

it was a better fight than the the first

im more of a silva fan but rich might need to completely change his style to at least be a match against anderson silva

silva is already the much taller fighter, so he has the reach advantage when it comes to all form of strikes. his strikes are much more accurate and faster. he most likely has a much better ground game as well. so things arent looking too good for rich unless he does something drastic like remodel the way he fights.

the ufc completely messed up on the fedor deal resulting in couture departing from the organization. wat a let down.

a ufc tournament would be nice. just like the good ol days. open weight tournament would be the @#%$. but thats highly unlikely to happen

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

To touch on the whole tournament thing. It CAN happen, but you guys will be incredibly dissapointed in the result. The only place that a org can have a tourney is in California and its pretty strict on the the number of fighters, number of rounds, amount of time, etc. The NASC won't allow tournaments.
ASU Sundevils
NC STATE WOLFPACK
*​

the ufc doesnt necessarily have to have a tournament inside the country. they can hold it outside the US

but a US tournament would have a bigger draw. unless its held in japan or brazil, etc.

"Those who aren't able to find a more miserable person turn to the Internet and call other people losers, even though they've never met..."FOR SALE: LEBRON IV GOLD ALL STAR SIZE 9.5 DS
WANTED: FOAMPOSITE ONE ROYAL BLUE SZ 9.5

Silva wont fight Dan since Dana is good a screwing up deals. Since Dan only has 1 fight left, he wont let him fight Silva unless he extends his contract.

Silva pretty much has the middleweight in the palm of his hand.

TEAM KOBE Member #1

any opinions on ufc 78 coming up????? :x
sick.gif
"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

For all 3 Tim Sylvia fans that are on NT..............

"The Way Out, I Found It. But If I Keep Getting Fly,
Tell Me How The Hell Am I Suppose To Stay Grounded."​

Quote:
any opinions on ufc 78 coming up?????

kind of a weak card (or atleast main event) but some of the other bouts look decent.

Edgar v. Fisher should be a good battle. I am pretty excited to see Chonan make his UFC debut against Karo. If he does well then UFC can show the highlight of his scissor to heel hook he pulled on Anderson over and over again to build him up.

Whats the good word on this guy Thiago Silva whos fighting Houston Alexander?
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

Article posted on MMAjunkie.com:

UFC President Dana White will announce Wanderlei Silvas UFC 79 opponent tonight at Scream 2007, reports Pramit Mohapatra of BaltimoreSun.com.

Scream 2007 airs at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Spike TV and honors the world of sci-fi, horror and comic books.

The two-hour program follows the Spike TV special The 25 Tuffest Moments of All Time, which celebrates the top moments from six seasons of The Ultimate Fighter reality series. That program airs at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

The obvious choice for Silvas opponent is former UFC light heavyweight champion Chuck Liddell. In fact, MMAjunkie.com spoke to Silva this past weekend at UFC 77, and the former PRIDE champion had no hesitation in telling us that hell fight Liddell at the Las Vegas event, which takes place Dec. 29 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center.

(Wouldnt it have made more sense to announce Silvas opponent at UFC 77 rather than at tonights power-nerd convention? But hey it gives Dana a chance to meet Paris Hilton. Strangely, though, the actual event took place over the weekend and is airing via delay tonight on Spike TV. Its unknown if White somehow made it to the taping or simply recorded a segment for tonights program.)

Despite both fighters coming off back-to-back losses, a Silva vs. Liddell bout remains one of the most-anticipated fights in MMA history largely because its been teased so many times in the past.

MMAjunkie.com will have a recap of tonights show posted later tonight

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

@#%$

the only time i'm gonna get to see this live

i'm gonna be in the @#%$ Philippines

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
but :pimp:
pimp.gif

Goooooooooonies
You Ever Wonder What it All Really Mean?​

K-1 Heros Fight Card on Oct. 28 in Seoul, South Korea:

Denis Kang vs. Yoshihiro Akiyama
Dong Sik Yoon vs. Fabio Silva
Taiei Kin vs. Zelg Galesic
Ikuhisa Minowa vs. Min Soo Kim
Tae Hyun Lee vs. Yoshihisa Yamamoto
Dae Won Kim vs. Marcelo Garcia
Carlos Newton vs. Shungo Oyama
Min Suk Heo vs. Katsuyori Shibata
A Sol Kwon vs. Daisuke Nakamura
Bernard Ackah vs. Poai Suganuma
Magomed Sultanakhmadov vs. Eun Soo Lee
Masanori Tonooka vs RYO

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

UFC 78
Date: Nov. 17, 2007
Venue: Prudential Arena
Broadcast: Pay-Per-View

Michael Bisping vs. Rashad Evans
Ryo Chonan vs. Karo Parisyan
Houston Alexander vs. Thiago Silva
Frankie Edgar vs. Spencer Fisher
Thiago Alves vs. Chris Lytle
Ed Herman vs. Dave Terrell
Marcus Aurelio vs. Luke Caudillo
Akihiro Gono vs. Tamdan McCrory
Joe Lauzon vs. Jason Reinhardt

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Who the hell wants it with Houston Alexander?

Got damn...
: Team Sea Monster :

Dude, please. Tell your girl to shut up.

Quote:
UFC 78
Date: Nov. 17, 2007
Venue: Prudential Arena
Broadcast: Pay-Per-View

Michael Bisping vs. Rashad Evans
Ryo Chonan vs. Karo Parisyan
Houston Alexander vs. Thiago Silva
Frankie Edgar vs. Spencer Fisher
Thiago Alves vs. Chris Lytle
Ed Herman vs. Dave Terrell
Marcus Aurelio vs. Luke Caudillo
Akihiro Gono vs. Tamdan McCrory
Joe Lauzon vs. Jason Reinhardt

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
WOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!!

Bisping/Evans is not main event worthy. Should be an easy win for Evans.

I'm not sold on Alexander yet. I don't know much about Thiago except that hes a muay thai fighter. He needs to be tested.

Brock is supposedly fighting on the Superbowl card. I wonder if wrestling fans will tune in to watch him fight? I say throw him with some top level talent right away. Cro Cop, Nog, and Arlovski don't have any fights scheduled as of right now. Hahahaha.

War Karo!!!

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

Quote:
Brock is supposedly fighting on the Superbowl card. I wonder if wrestling fans will tune in to watch him fight? I say throw him with some top level talent right away. Cro Cop, Nog, and Arlovski don't have any fights scheduled as of right now. Hahahaha.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Reppin The Bay 650​

Quote:
I'm not sold on Alexander yet.
:smile:
smile.gif

i didnt know that Aurelio and Gono were fighting on this card as well. Atleast it spices it up a little bit assuming they show the fights.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA for all those who think that Gracie is gonna win, care to do a Sig bet (i know its lame, but i guess we cant really bet in person) Loser must keep a SIG made by the winner for a month. Anyone game?
NTer tinkerhatfield: aite im game...but youre like 4 sizes too small for me....i have some sz 12 retro ix's i'll definitely put up tho..

The next cards main events are weak but I think the other fights will save it. A lot of guys who bust they butts in the gym and octagon.

Houston will show out again, beware. My friend met him at 77 and said his hands are ridiculously huge.

Meh, Chuck vs. Wandy? Why? Chuck has got stomped his last two fights and I mean stomped. Jardine beat him up for 3 rounds and they gave Chuck one because of his name. Rampage has him daughtered like Silva has Franklin.

Wandy just needed to refocus, he'll be back to the Axe Murderer but Chuck?
"I'm so underground even commecial I can't be popped, I'm like Kobe in the zone I can't be stopped.."
-Corey Red

Back
Top Bottom