Official MMA Thread-UFC on FOX 3, 5/5/12 - Anyone asking for stream links = banned.

ibkwfc.gif

Nasty KO by Franklin.
If they're going to continue to have that stupid tuf show, they should at least have the coaches fight on the same card as the finale.  That would make up for all the sloppy fights throughout the season.  I think the only time they did that was with Penn vs. Pulver.

Originally Posted by Club29

Im actually much more interested in the Kampmann/Thiago matchup. That's gonna be a tough one to call.

Both are pretty well-rounded, giving the standup advantage to Kampmann, but Thiago is coming off back-to-back victories of 2 of AKA's best.

Hard to say, in my opinion. I'm gonna go with Kampmann by decision or underrated ground ability
Genius.

Gotta give credit where credit is due...an expensive lesson for me...

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Man even if tito heals up I dont think chuck should fight him. If he wins, he'll want another fight. And who can there possibly be at 205 to feed an aging Chuck? No one. And if he loses, it'll just be more shame and sad to see him fall again. When I watched him fall, damn it hit me right in the heart. It was hard to watch. No joke.

This.

I was watching at a friends house with about 20 others, and as soon it happened I had to get up and leave the room, I couldn't even watch the replay. Chuck will always be my favorite fighter, it's jsut so hard to watch his career end the way it did. I agree, he shouldn't take the Tito fight, too much to lose with nothing to really gain.

Iceman for life.

Originally Posted by demonbasketball04

Originally Posted by PrideFan

Man even if tito heals up I dont think chuck should fight him. If he wins, he'll want another fight. And who can there possibly be at 205 to feed an aging Chuck? No one. And if he loses, it'll just be more shame and sad to see him fall again. When I watched him fall, damn it hit me right in the heart. It was hard to watch. No joke.

This.

I was watching at a friends house with about 20 others, and as soon it happened I had to get up and leave the room, I couldn't even watch the replay. Chuck will always be my favorite fighter, it's jsut so hard to watch his career end the way it did. I agree, he shouldn't take the Tito fight, too much to lose with nothing to really gain.

Iceman for life.
My thoughts on his fights against Rampage, Rashad, Jardine, Rich and Shogun.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^ I have the exact same thoughts about your 2 cents. Your lame. Any way, is anyone else feeling the EA MMA game? The roster looks sick and you can switch from a cage to a ring<3 ahh how i miss the ring. Im coppin for sure.

^^ Go back to Sherdog you #*#%** douche, you fit in perfectly with the rest of the idiots.

I guess you mad. Since I dont like Chuck or his glass jaw  that does not make me an idiot. Quit typing and suck Icemans #+!%.

Well AMafia you aren't an idiot but that was straight douchery. How are you gonna laugh at a Legends fights against up and coming contenders? Besides Jardine. It aint $@&$ sucking, its just respect for him. Learn it.

Originally Posted by AMafia

I guess you mad. Since I dont like Chuck or his glass jaw  that does not make me an idiot. Quit typing and suck Icemans #+!%.

What makes you an idiot are your comments and replies that pertain to MMA. So yeah, you're an idiot.

Really though, if you aren't an MMA fan (which is quite obvious), why are you even coming into this thread?

It's much better without trolls like you.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

Im actually much more interested in the Kampmann/Thiago matchup. That's gonna be a tough one to call.

Both are pretty well-rounded, giving the standup advantage to Kampmann, but Thiago is coming off back-to-back victories of 2 of AKA's best.

Hard to say, in my opinion. I'm gonna go with Kampmann by decision or underrated ground ability
Genius.

Gotta give credit where credit is due...an expensive lesson for me...
Been out of this thread for sometime but damn... wish I had come in to see some opinions, especially from knowlegable cats like Club (not saying the other posters are ignorant or anything like that).  I was going back and forth on this fight too and ultimately decided to go with Thiago based on MMAth even though that is the most ignorant thing to do (Thiago > Kos > Daley > Kampmann).  Atleast I didnt lose a ton of cash, just a $50 parlay play I had with Thiago + Mirko + Ace but the upside could have paid for the PPV and all the food and beers I got for my peoples I had over at the house.

UFC115 was well worth the $50.  I hope UFC116 doesn't disappoint too.  I may have to restrict my wife from watching the Wandy v. Sexyama fight... don't want her gettin dazzled by any other man than me.

Or you can just pick against me Mojo 
laugh.gif
. My picks have been horrible lately. Hopefully Carwin can make me some type of money because my account is looking sorry right now.

Originally Posted by AMafia

What makes you an idiot are your comments and replies that pertain to MMA. So yeah, you're an idiot.

Really though, if you aren't an MMA fan (which is quite obvious), why are you even coming into this thread?

It's much better without trolls like you.
Actually if you knew my past sn (New Wu) you would've known that I stay in this thread but I left NT for a good amount of months. And how is having dislike for a loved fighter like Chuck considered "trolling". I will express my opinion on whichever fighter I choose.

And I can't even argue with pridefan. He did lose to a lot of up and coming contenders and he is a legend.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Or you can just pick against me Mojo 
laugh.gif
. My picks have been horrible lately. Hopefully Carwin can make me some type of money because my account is looking sorry right now.
damn.... youre tellin me man.  2008 and 2009 were banner years for me in terms of MMA betting.  2010 has been nothing short of a catastrophe.  I think its because I decided to expand my options and finally opened a 5dimes account to go along with the action I play with my local bookie.  The prospect of parlaying picks has really tapped into my greedy side, especially when I add one extra heavy favorite just to tweak my payout a tad, assuming that heavy fave has no chance of losing.  That Frankie Edgar v. BJ Penn fight really crippled my account and now I am back to playing with meager pennies.  Me FTL.

STRIKEFORCE TONIGHT!

Hopefully Zaromskis doesnt come out flat.  I want to see some vicious headkicks.  I am very tempted to dump the remaining money in my online account on Zarmoskis in the hopes that Cyborg goes headhunting and leaves himself wide open for a brutal KO.
I think Babalu is too much to handle for Lawler.  He's gonna wrestle/grapple his way to a UD victory

Back
Top Bottom