~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

This sucks......but it's not surprising when only one person on MMG can consistently make songs worth anything

Yeah i was getting ready to make a Self made 3 thread yesterday...

but I gave the album a spin first, then thankfully changed my mind.

Nothing worth discussing. Album went straight to the recycle bin :lol:

I'm not a Wale hater, but Poor Decisions should've just been Rick Ross and Lupe. Or at the very least, Wale should've had the 1st verse to build up to the other two.

The lost a lot of steam as a crew. Ross will never be bigger than he is now, just a gold artist. Wale might drop a huge single, but he would be better going solo. Meek is already wearing thin, people know he can't really rap just yells. Stalley needs to go independent too just doesn't fit.

Damn any standout tracks..i heard the gallardo track and was extremely disappointed but I figured they would come with some bangers... hopefully their solo projects make up for this

I don't say this very often but...

Yes. It is THAT bad...

Honestly, I know you don't trust my opinion...but don't even waste your time downloading.

Dead serious.

Rocky Fresh doesn't add anything to the group. He has just as much presence as the dude Pill :lol:. The first Self Made was putting Meek on, second one was putting Stalley on and they were tryna do the same with Rocky Fresh on this one and it turned out wack. They're still putting out fire solo projects so they should be fine.

there's a couple solid tracks i can rock with...

levels
black grammys
coupes & roses
know you better
say don't go
the great americans
poor decisions
god is great

the other tracks i couldn't even make it through :lol:

still disappointed oil money gang didn't make the cut.

Back
Top Bottom