~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Rumor has it that Ross only took Pill because Warner didn't know what to do with him. Sorta like he had to to get that MMG Imprint on Warner. I hear Atl doesn't mess with him as much as ppl would think.mhis managers cool and I hope she works through this whatever the case may be.

I heard this too. Kinda like how game ended up on g unit.

smh, Damn Pill
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And Yeah, meek been out for a minute. Even had some $+## w/ another 'Meek Millz'  (zip gang) over who was the real Meek Millz
laugh.gif

And Meek the day after he got outta jail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh, Damn Pill
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And Yeah, meek been out for a minute. Even had some $+## w/ another 'Meek Millz'  (zip gang) over who was the real Meek Millz
laugh.gif

And Meek the day after he got outta jail
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rumor has it that Ross only took Pill because Warner didn't know what to do with him. Sorta like he had to to get that MMG Imprint on Warner. I hear Atl doesn't mess with him as much as ppl would think.mhis managers cool and I hope she works through this whatever the case may be.

Thats exactly what happened. People think this whole conglomeration was organic. 

WB told Ross we'll sign you and give you your own MMG imprint (something Def Jam knew better than) but you gotta help us with these struggle artists. 

MMG is cool and I got some ties over there but dont get it misconstrued dudes aint all the way winning.  

Self Made wasnt an EP it was an collab album that flopped. Ross album been pushed back since last spring 

But if you put vlogs every week of you in the Palms and celebrating your richness does not = being in good standing with your label and selling records

Thats exactly what happened. People think this whole conglomeration was organic. 

WB told Ross we'll sign you and give you your own MMG imprint (something Def Jam knew better than) but you gotta help us with these struggle artists. 

MMG is cool and I got some ties over there but dont get it misconstrued dudes aint all the way winning.  

Self Made wasnt an EP it was an collab album that flopped. Ross album been pushed back since last spring 

But if you put vlogs every week of you in the Palms and celebrating your richness does not = being in good standing with your label and selling records

Originally Posted by cartune

Makes me think Ross should have just gone all the way independent...
The "industry" of music really sucks sometimes...
30t6p3b.gif

Makes me think Ross should have just gone all the way independent...
The "industry" of music really sucks sometimes...
30t6p3b.gif

I always thought Ross should have went indie too. He could have been the first major artist to break the mold

Then we could have that quality he was dropping few years ago instead of these reaches for radio.

I always thought Ross should have went indie too. He could have been the first major artist to break the mold

Then we could have that quality he was dropping few years ago instead of these reaches for radio.

That's not how businessmen work though. In business the best business is when you spend someone else's money. Not your own. Ask Curtis. Why you think 50 begging for a deal from Interscope? You go indie and your album flops than what? That's money out of YOUR pocket lost.

And best believe Rawse and MMG is winning. I don't know what they getting everywhere else but down here in Dallas Rawse did a show and got 40 stacks himself and he only performed a few songs. There's money being made. Soundscan only tells one story. There's a lot of money to be made in this rap game if you're smart about it. Meek and Wale are getting nice show money as well.

That's not how businessmen work though. In business the best business is when you spend someone else's money. Not your own. Ask Curtis. Why you think 50 begging for a deal from Interscope? You go indie and your album flops than what? That's money out of YOUR pocket lost.

And best believe Rawse and MMG is winning. I don't know what they getting everywhere else but down here in Dallas Rawse did a show and got 40 stacks himself and he only performed a few songs. There's money being made. Soundscan only tells one story. There's a lot of money to be made in this rap game if you're smart about it. Meek and Wale are getting nice show money as well.

Back
Top Bottom