~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Just listened to this today..... AWESOME! They all compliment each other real well.
*Rise
*Running Rebels
My tops right now

Just listened to this today..... AWESOME! They all compliment each other real well.
*Rise
*Running Rebels
My tops right now

[h1]Maybach Music Group's "Self Made" Projected To Sell 55K In First-Week[/h1]

136_1306434807_mmgselfmade.jpg

[color= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Rosario Harper | SOHH.com | 05/26/2011[/color]
read.gif

http://www.hotnewhiphop.c...ools.ux/small-stars.png) !important; background-attachment: initial !important; background-origin: initial !important; background-clip: initial !important; background-color: initial !important; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; width: 55px !important; height: 9px !important; float: left; background-position: initial initial !important; background-repeat: initial initial !important; ">/www.hotnewhiphop.com/web_root/js/frameworks/mootools.ux/small-stars-fill.png)">http://www.hotnewhiphop.c...ux/small-stars-fill.png) !important; background-attachment: initial !important; background-origin: initial !important; background-clip: initial !important; background-position: initial initial !important; background-repeat: initial initial !important; ">

(0)

Southern rapper Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group compilation album, Self Made, is reportedly en route to sell up to 55,000 in its first-week on store shelves.

Based on one-day estimates, the compilation project is slated to debut on the sales chart.

Columbia's Glee Cast Volume 6 will debut with between 80-85k, while Maybach/ Warner Bros.' Maybach Music Group Presents: Self Made, Vol. 1, the Rick Ross-founded label previously with Def Jam, will do in the 50-55k range. (HITS Daily Double)

SOURCE

[h1]Maybach Music Group's "Self Made" Projected To Sell 55K In First-Week[/h1]

136_1306434807_mmgselfmade.jpg

[color= rgb(119, 119, 119)]Rosario Harper | SOHH.com | 05/26/2011[/color]
read.gif

http://www.hotnewhiphop.c...ools.ux/small-stars.png) !important; background-attachment: initial !important; background-origin: initial !important; background-clip: initial !important; background-color: initial !important; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; display: block; width: 55px !important; height: 9px !important; float: left; background-position: initial initial !important; background-repeat: initial initial !important; ">/www.hotnewhiphop.com/web_root/js/frameworks/mootools.ux/small-stars-fill.png)">http://www.hotnewhiphop.c...ux/small-stars-fill.png) !important; background-attachment: initial !important; background-origin: initial !important; background-clip: initial !important; background-position: initial initial !important; background-repeat: initial initial !important; ">

(0)

Southern rapper Rick Ross' Maybach Music Group compilation album, Self Made, is reportedly en route to sell up to 55,000 in its first-week on store shelves.

Based on one-day estimates, the compilation project is slated to debut on the sales chart.

Columbia's Glee Cast Volume 6 will debut with between 80-85k, while Maybach/ Warner Bros.' Maybach Music Group Presents: Self Made, Vol. 1, the Rick Ross-founded label previously with Def Jam, will do in the 50-55k range. (HITS Daily Double)

SOURCE

^^^ *&%%@$ will hate on any and everything smh

Been riding to "Rise" all day, that and "Running Rebels" might be favorite tracks on the album
pimp.gif

^^^ *&%%@$ will hate on any and everything smh

Been riding to "Rise" all day, that and "Running Rebels" might be favorite tracks on the album
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

PLEASE don't tell me *%!+@@ are gonna hate on 55k...

Of Course They Are... _'s Need Something To Say...

Its !@%@** up though because its a damn good and I mean DAMN GOOD LP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

been looking forward to this for awhile. Im let down big time. Meek and pill r trash.

2e225234cf79689b5c9a0c1b596b6efbce00c96_r.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

PLEASE don't tell me *%!+@@ are gonna hate on 55k...

Of Course They Are... _'s Need Something To Say...

Its !@%@** up though because its a damn good and I mean DAMN GOOD LP
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

been looking forward to this for awhile. Im let down big time. Meek and pill r trash.

2e225234cf79689b5c9a0c1b596b6efbce00c96_r.gif

If those numbers are to come true then
30t6p3b.gif

This is better than BP3 and MBDTF and this is coming from the biggest Jay and Ye' stan.

If those numbers are to come true then
30t6p3b.gif

This is better than BP3 and MBDTF and this is coming from the biggest Jay and Ye' stan.

Back
Top Bottom