~| Official: MMG Thread: Pill Controversy Pg. 48 |~

Originally Posted by debs 168

pill said he didn't want to be a part or whatever so he's not a part. he was boring anyway, unfortunately. hopefully he can learn from this and get that it factor that he's lacking right now.

roll.gif

"Ross wouldn't answer my calls, texts, or tweets"

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Jan 5 2012 7:09 PM EST http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">541
[h1]Big Boi, Killer Mike, Pill Collabo Album In The Works[/h1][h2]'Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it's unbelievable,' Pill tells 'RapFix Live.'[/h2]
By Rob Markman

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I thought this collabo was supposed to be Big Boi, Killer Mike & Bun B?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Jan 5 2012 7:09 PM EST http://mtv.mtvnimages.com.../images/u/icon-eye.gif); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; margin-left: 20px; margin-top: 7px; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">541
[h1]Big Boi, Killer Mike, Pill Collabo Album In The Works[/h1][h2]'Them two are rap greats and for them two to actually want to do a project with me, it's unbelievable,' Pill tells 'RapFix Live.'[/h2]
By Rob Markman

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
 I thought this collabo was supposed to be Big Boi, Killer Mike & Bun B?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

pill said he didn't want to be a part or whatever so he's not a part. he was boring anyway, unfortunately. hopefully he can learn from this and get that it factor that he's lacking right now.

roll.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

the bottom line is the !@@!% was expecting a handout. the handout was the label LETTING him go to ross to get a buzz/name for himself so that he could capitalize on that buzz and he chose to sit and do nothing in comparison to wale's/meeks grind.

so it is what it is. he had an opportunity and still has an opportunity that many would love to have. i don't feel sorry for him when he didn't have the smarts to take it and use it to get to someplace better. he'll always be mediocre if he has the same mentality that he has now.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif

roll.gif
grin.gif

the bottom line is the !@@!% was expecting a handout. the handout was the label LETTING him go to ross to get a buzz/name for himself so that he could capitalize on that buzz and he chose to sit and do nothing in comparison to wale's/meeks grind.

so it is what it is. he had an opportunity and still has an opportunity that many would love to have. i don't feel sorry for him when he didn't have the smarts to take it and use it to get to someplace better. he'll always be mediocre if he has the same mentality that he has now.

Ross did an interview today and pretty much said Warner and him agreed Pill would roll with MMG for 1 year (I guess to see if he'd pop)....
And the 1 year was up so Warner "did what they did" (meaning he didn't pop so Warner dropped him) he never signed papers with MMG.

Ross did an interview today and pretty much said Warner and him agreed Pill would roll with MMG for 1 year (I guess to see if he'd pop)....
And the 1 year was up so Warner "did what they did" (meaning he didn't pop so Warner dropped him) he never signed papers with MMG.

Pill Mixtape was wack bottom line. he was the first to drop his tape after the self made album. Meeks tape was hot, Wale's tape was hot. Pills tape was garbage. He dropped the ball. As far as doing shows its not that much he could do. To me gunplay>>>>>>pil

Pill Mixtape was wack bottom line. he was the first to drop his tape after the self made album. Meeks tape was hot, Wale's tape was hot. Pills tape was garbage. He dropped the ball. As far as doing shows its not that much he could do. To me gunplay>>>>>>pil

Originally Posted by devv

Bruh...Gunplay is probably better than Ross at times. 
Dude is THAT on point. 

This had me dying though...

NPLXp.png

Jt5Le.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by devv

Bruh...Gunplay is probably better than Ross at times. 
Dude is THAT on point. 

This had me dying though...

NPLXp.png

Jt5Le.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom