OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

upload_2019-4-15_22-23-45.jpeg

Is that Frost?

I am Ohleo on PSN

I may get for both the Switch and PS4. Will update with friend code if that ends up being the case.

I can see people right now trying to flex with the taunt just to get punished
Telling people they suck instead of doing a fatality :lol:
by the way, leaks are all over the place. Be careful if you don't want the story spoiled.
I did see some dope Liu Kang skins though. Not really spoilers but I'll tag them
97CAF2D7-8C59-41F7-AB9E-EE678738D3CE.jpeg
3B1DC7D8-1DC5-4763-BA13-D71F44FDD65F.jpeg

"Goku" Liu
868E5D8B-B6B7-489E-B463-125AB46E3E1B.jpeg

Let's do our best to keep story spoilers out the thread. I'd legit be hurt if I read something :lol:

Can you customize the colors on the skins? I hate that you can’t take them in ranked matches and only player

Can you customize the colors on the skins? I hate that you can’t take them in ranked matches and only player
I want to answer your question but I'm confused lol

You can change the color, the custom variations are banned in ranked not the character skins

Saw some footage of the krypt and it looks like it’s own stand alone game :lol::lol::nthat::nthat::nthat:

They definitely got more graphic this time around even when you beat the boss on the klassic tower :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Seeing how Monday is the last Kombat last before launch I’m positive they will announce the first characters of the Kombat pack

Jax second fatality is flames

I want to answer your question but I'm confused lol

You can change the color, the custom variations are banned in ranked not the character skins

I was under the assumption the skins were tied to custom variations. Nice. Saw a Liu Kang with black and green pants and was hyped with how deep you can get customizing

For those getting it on the Switch there’s a significant downgrade. It’s why I’m passing on getting it on my Switch and opting on my PS4 even though I would absolutely love to play this at work

8B775585-7CBC-4759-9751-EADFE2CF7DA2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom