OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Just saw Liu Kang’s second fatality and it’s his OG fatality with swag added to it. Beautiful.

Kollector looks like a straight troll character. His moves are hilarious

Can't wait to pick up my premium edition at best buy tomorrow. Gotta tell my 4 year old son to go play upstairs before i can play tho lol.

Online needs to tried and true before I buy the game. Not waiting weeks to be able to play with no problems

1jkrd-6ba-BbdeoB2uHm-ejvP4Witnw03DrnneiPG14.jpg

endings:

whining:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ul7x56-Jeg

Oh he mad mad. :lol:

**** em.

Thought this was a pretty decent story. Honestly don't see how they could continue the story line going into MK12.
smh how they treated Kotal Kahn lol.

Gonna have to pick up my copy today after work. My son busted up his lip pretty bad last night and had to take him to urgent care to get it checked out.

Got mine from Best Buy but they didn't send me the code for Shao Khan. Shoulda stuck with Amazon.

Will be online tonight if NT fam wants to get some matches going. Hoping the servers have been fixed from what I was hearing about last night with online.

E1E736BA-C6E4-4936-874E-2D1CF788A394.jpeg So we have to buy frost right off the bat? She's not in the release roster? Just picked up the game from game stop and doing tutorials. Haven't peep the roster yet.

Nvm found out how to get her...

Last edited:
read a lot of folks didnt get the code from bestbuy, and they aint even being that helpful giving people different phone numbers to call

gamestop > prints right on the receipt

I've been in the tutorial for the last few hours. Haven't touched anything else yet.

This game feels different movement wise from MKX and Injustice, its more stiff and slow.

read a lot of folks didnt get the code from bestbuy, and they aint even being that helpful giving people different phone numbers to call

gamestop > prints right on the receipt

I preordered with Best Buy online and they sent me an email today that was completely blank. Wonder if it was supposed to be that.

Yeah, this is gonna take a sec to adjust for me.

I found a nasty high damage corner combo with Noob though. :nthat:

For those that got it from Gamestop? Did you get the tin lunchbox? The guy there said their store didn't receive any.. Just got the mask.

Back
Top Bottom