OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Just finished the story and to be honest I am not a fan at all. I thought MKX had a better story.

As far as the character redesigns, I like them all except Scorpion, his look and voice was dope in X

Max was going in on the progression and loot systems during his stream today. They need to fix it soon because right now it's pretty rediculous

Max was going in on the progression and loot systems during his stream today. They need to fix it soon because right now it's pretty rediculous

They were saying it was going to be a patch for it
From the footage I’ve seen it looks a bit much to get things
I guess they were listening to fans about how they should make another adventure game
So they gave that idea a lil bit of a run with the krypt

I would have equally appreciated a MKX kind of krypt all the same they could have still including the voice actor as a lil touch but right now I don’t want to go in there seems a lil tedious

55CF168C-2520-42EF-8BD8-3F9305E2F16F.png

Just finished the story and to be honest I am not a fan at all. I thought MKX had a better story.

As far as the character redesigns, I like them all except Scorpion, his look and voice was dope in X
Don’t like what they did with a lot of the characters. Tried to make them too “human”.’damn ninjas walking around unmasked makes me sick. Sub zero and scorpion friends now? Get outta here

i love Sub Zero and Scorpion being friends. I mean you could see down the line that this would happen after Scorpion wrongfully accused older Sub Zero of killing off his blood line back in the original days. Him taking in younger Sub and mentoring him is great.

I’ve only played like 15 mins of the game last night before I went to the grocery store. Came back and drank some brews while watching Portland v OKC. Anybody tryna run some matches tonight I’ll be on around midnight EST

My first time playing an MK game probably since MK3... Are you guys using a controller or a fight stick for this game? Currently using a PS4 controller to get through story mode.

You can purchase time crystals. With that u purchase skins or consumables
Man I’m not paying for none of that **** at all
I’m just playing the game and getting the fatality list online and unlocking them myself
I’m sure WB had the studio do all that goofy **** with unlockables all companies do it at this point so damned if you do damned if you don’t with them

You can purchase time crystals. With that u purchase skins or consumables
MK X allowed you to unlock everything for $30 MK 11 will probably institute the same practice

It'll completely kill the towers of time mode but honestly who cares

Seems like with this game they wanted to rob you of your time and make you play the **** 10 hours a day to get what you want

Max has a good video on it

Man call me stupid but back in the day “grinding” was a part of all games. This whole “I don’t want to play for hours” mindset is crazy to me. Imagine playing final fantasy 7 and paying 30 bucks to start al level 50 to save time grinding. This generation is crazy

Back
Top Bottom