Official Mortal Kombat Movie Thread -April 16th 2021 #FATALITY

Movie is coming soon.. you are welcome to add any information you may obtain here. Here is some information from early screenings posted on Reddit.
Screenshot_20210103-121650_Reddit.jpg
Screenshot_20210103-121715_Reddit.jpg

Last edited:
Was hoping it was that trailer MJW was in where it was adapted to current day time and life Rebirth (2010)

Last edited:
I loved that fan made one with Michael jai white some years ago. Looked so fire. Gritty. Graphic.

I’m all in for a new MK flick. Need to see cool ninja costumes though, very important.

This ad was sooo dope to me back in the day. Loved the costumes.

Yea Idk why they decided to go left with an unknown Character.
if the script I read is true then it will make sense. Don’t click the spoiler is you don’t wanna know
in the script cole is the son of scorpion and originally from outworld. He does the spear and fire thing to save his daughter from goro. Scorpion is too popular a character so of course he’s the MC

Cole Turner?

I see white savior trope coming through as always.
He’s technically Asian. Mom is white dad is from Singapore

I saw some very brief clips of this yesterday and what I'm pretty sure was Liu Kang and Kung Lao fighting Scorpoin together. Will probably atleast enjoy the action out of this.

Still waiting for a proper live action street fighter movie

If they got these 2 in the movie, I know at least their fight scenes should be fire. And thats the best looking Jax I've seen in any movie. Body = Ready.

1610734306150.png

Back
Top Bottom