Official N.Y. Yankees 2009 SEASON THREAD (103-59) WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!

I doubt we'll pickup holliday. He wants too much money and was bunz in the AL. What I see is Damon + Figgins + maybe Lackey/trade for Felix/Roy

i dont think Molina is coming back, and i've never been crazy about Figgins. He's only getting older...

Felix is not up for trade Seattle has already said so

also, you just KNOW AJ Burnett is going to get hurt next year. I'm just starting to realize how remarkable it is he lasted this whole season.

Jon Heyman is reporting that the Rays did not pick up Crawfords option and he's likely to go on the trade block..

Its Jon Heyman reporting whatever that's worth

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Jon Heyman is reporting that the Rays did not pick up Crawfords option and he's likely to go on the trade block..

Its Jon Heyman reporting whatever that's worth

Buster Olney's blog said that they did pick it up. I'll trust Buster over anyone else. Most of ESPN analysts suck, but Buster knows his stuff.

Plus here's the link he posted on his blog to the news.

http://www2.tbo.com/conte...on-crawford/sports-rays/

Originally Posted by Proshares

How you gone for 4 months and got 10 god damn s/n's?

laugh.gif
Make that 11 G.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Nah I'm buggin', not that many.
nerd.gif

But I had to sacrifice 3 of my SN's to get this one reinstated by the Boss Man.
tired.gif
Sucks giving them up but I'll stock back up eventually...

Happy late b-day bro.

Ecook, good +$$$ on the internship.

#$$% that other #$#+$ though.

EDIT:
indifferent.gif
@ starting with 1 post on this name. I had like almost 2thou before it got banned...
smh.gif

It's now complete.
T-Bone has posted. I actually missed your posts.
laugh.gif
go figure. Glad you were there, got to experience it and had a great time.
laugh.gif
Thank you!
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude Tbone.

I know you prob wouldn't expect that coming from me, glad to see u post.
laugh.gif
Thank you.... hey at the very leastperhaps I brought a little entertainment, controversy, & sharp opinions to make it a little more fun
wink.gif
plus I LOVE the Yankees.... obviously

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Cue Suzyn Waldman screaming.
Nice that you got to experience a World Series victory, TBONE.
pimp.gif
Thanks, it was amazing!

What would you guys think trading Cano as the main part of a trade for King Felix

Cano is my fav player, young, and will win a batting title someday...his d was awesome this year as well

Felix and CC 1,2 for 6 years though:wow:

and thanks for the support guys, im gunna be in NYC this weekend, picking up as many Inaugural fitteds as possible lol

I would definitly welcome a trade for felix including cano.. ramiro pena at second base is kind of a hole in the lineup tho

Were gonna get 1 or the other guys trust me. Halladay or Felix will be in pinstripes. Yankees are not dumb. After this season they realized AJ is no #2

Jeter and Tex win Gold Gloves.
It must suck being the worst defensive shortstop in the league
laugh.gif

Enough is enough, does someone want to start up our offseason thread? Otherwise I will...

Back
Top Bottom