Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Great win!

First place! Lets hold it the rest of the year now!

pimp.gif

Does anyone know why Boomer and Carton on WFAN love Brandon Inge? Every time they mention him I always wonder why 
laugh.gif

Speaking of WFAN, where is GHIMS
nerd.gif
?

Does anyone know why Boomer and Carton on WFAN love Brandon Inge? Every time they mention him I always wonder why 
laugh.gif

Speaking of WFAN, where is GHIMS
nerd.gif
?

hughes arm is shot. he aint getting anything above 90. he just needs to bring his arm strength back up and he'll be ok. which is easier said than done

hughes arm is shot. he aint getting anything above 90. he just needs to bring his arm strength back up and he'll be ok. which is easier said than done

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

DL for Hughes, "dead arm"

Hope this ain't gonna turn into something worse. The rule of +30 again
30t6p3b.gif

Not good news. Dead arm first two weeks of the year...

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

DL for Hughes, "dead arm"

Hope this ain't gonna turn into something worse. The rule of +30 again
30t6p3b.gif

Not good news. Dead arm first two weeks of the year...

A lot of people were surprised that he was being sent down to AAA then the news came that he is going on the DL, regardless....we have some serious concerns.

They are looking at Milwood in the minors maybe he comes up soon, but for now the fat toad part 2 aka Bartolo Colon will take Hughes' place....god help us if this is what the rotation is for the rest of the season

A lot of people were surprised that he was being sent down to AAA then the news came that he is going on the DL, regardless....we have some serious concerns.

They are looking at Milwood in the minors maybe he comes up soon, but for now the fat toad part 2 aka Bartolo Colon will take Hughes' place....god help us if this is what the rotation is for the rest of the season

I have faith that Hughes will be fine...I read a looong article about arm strength before the season began, long toss is a huge help.

I have faith that Hughes will be fine...I read a looong article about arm strength before the season began, long toss is a huge help.

I figured after last night that Phil would be headed to the DL. Hope he takes his time coming back, because I think #ForeverColon will hold his spot in the rotation down for the time being.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight 4/15
RHP Ivan Nova (1-0, 6.10) vs. LHP Matt Harrison (2-0, 1.29)
7:05 p.m., YES / MLB Network

Saturday 4/16
RHP Freddy Garcia (0-0, 9.00) vs. LHP Derek Holland (2-0, 2.25)
1:05 p.m., YES

Sunday 4/17
LHP CC Sabathia (0-1, 1.45) vs. Alexi Ogando (2-0, 0.00)
8:05 p.m., ESPN

I figured after last night that Phil would be headed to the DL. Hope he takes his time coming back, because I think #ForeverColon will hold his spot in the rotation down for the time being.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight 4/15
RHP Ivan Nova (1-0, 6.10) vs. LHP Matt Harrison (2-0, 1.29)
7:05 p.m., YES / MLB Network

Saturday 4/16
RHP Freddy Garcia (0-0, 9.00) vs. LHP Derek Holland (2-0, 2.25)
1:05 p.m., YES

Sunday 4/17
LHP CC Sabathia (0-1, 1.45) vs. Alexi Ogando (2-0, 0.00)
8:05 p.m., ESPN

Lance Pendleton called up from AAA.

He and another AAA pitcher, Hector Noesi, will be the long-relief guys in the bullpen.

Colon has been throwing strikes, though. Giving him a spot start is a gamble I'd take.

As for Nova so far tonight...more like NO VA.
indifferent.gif

Lance Pendleton called up from AAA.

He and another AAA pitcher, Hector Noesi, will be the long-relief guys in the bullpen.

Colon has been throwing strikes, though. Giving him a spot start is a gamble I'd take.

As for Nova so far tonight...more like NO VA.
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom