Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Is Jorge retiring after the game?
Yo! He took himself out of the lineup
eek.gif
Exactly, and then the whole "The press will have their time to speak to him after the game" thing its lookin like thats wats gonna happen. Thats crazy. He must really hate that DH spot.

So I guess the question would be, who do you guys want as ur DH? Cuz Jorge was supposed to be ur everyday, ya didnt really have a back up. I mean Gardner wouldnt be your conventional power DH. But I guess swap him and Swish for the time being.

eek.gif
Exactly, and then the whole "The press will have their time to speak to him after the game" thing its lookin like thats wats gonna happen. Thats crazy. He must really hate that DH spot.

So I guess the question would be, who do you guys want as ur DH? Cuz Jorge was supposed to be ur everyday, ya didnt really have a back up. I mean Gardner wouldnt be your conventional power DH. But I guess swap him and Swish for the time being.

eek.gif

Gardy & Swish are the everyday outfielders. Andruw Jones for time being is going to be the DH going forward I guess. Yanks will probably trade for somebody and maybe bring in a Power hitter to DH depending on how long Chavez is going to be out or maybe they look for a utility guy.  Chavez would have been perfect for the DH and have him and Andruw Jones share the DH role depending if there is a righty or lefty on the mound. Guys like A-Rod and Jeter might DH a little bit more now if Jorge is really done. 

eek.gif

Gardy & Swish are the everyday outfielders. Andruw Jones for time being is going to be the DH going forward I guess. Yanks will probably trade for somebody and maybe bring in a Power hitter to DH depending on how long Chavez is going to be out or maybe they look for a utility guy.  Chavez would have been perfect for the DH and have him and Andruw Jones share the DH role depending if there is a righty or lefty on the mound. Guys like A-Rod and Jeter might DH a little bit more now if Jorge is really done. 

Back
Top Bottom