Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Ross can't hit a right hander to save his life :lol: we've seen this story in Boston before...his name was Jason Bay.

I'm for it I guess but he's becoming Adam Dunn. I could see them getting BJ Upton and moving Curtis to right. But the strikeouts in that OF would be horrendous.
As you said with B.J. and Justin, both are incredibly difficult to predict.

His October performances I suppose.
Yeah, that's the main knock. I think Swish is out of town after this season. Once again, my friends (Yanks fans) are already preparing their case against Swish. "He cares more about money than the team." I mean seeking Jayson Werth-type contract numbers isn't fair or realistic. Not that Werth ever deserved it from Washington either.

touche sir .....

Andy has been solid tonight.

They said in four years Joe Mauer only struck out once. That doesn't even make sense :x

^ Michael Kay said his four years in high school. He struck out only once. Don't know if it's true or not

Big win, Robertson almost F'd us!

Well Played

Swisher is as good as gone, his numbers have been consistent past few years and he can handle 1B, someone's bound to throw big money at him. Can't even be mad, he's earned it. Plus he's a great clubhouse presence.

If Swish is gone might as well bite the bullet for Hamilton. Would make the most ridiculous lineup you could get..

As for Ichiro/Gardner.. I take Ichiro every day of the week, and twice on Sunday.. Ichiro is the perfect hitter to surround Jeter with...

It is time to drop Grandy to number 6/7 spot permanently...

Last edited:
Swish has it rolling again

Just seeing how loose he keeps everyone makes me not want him to go :frown:

Last edited:
This guy and his overmanaging , drives me up the wall ...

Worst part is Hughes was battling out of it. If he's going to insist on putting Hughes out there as a starter, he has to let him battle out of it when we need him to.

Same thing with Nova on Saturday... He takes him out in the 3rd like an idiot. Luckily we won.

I'm done with Girardi and want Mattingly where he belongs. Hell I'd take Willie Randolph as the manager.

Last edited:
I'm watching at work with an attorney and he said the exact same thing, let the guy battle out of it. He proved he had something left. That fastball had juice . Let the kid work, he didn't grow that mustache for nothing ....

Why ain't he pinch hit for nix there with Nunez ?

I'm hot right now , I could scratch someone's face up son.....

Back
Top Bottom