Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Proshares

That should keep the Met fans quiet for a bit
laugh.gif
Quite a few were complaining about the "little league" porch and the short distances—of course if the Mets hit HRs like that, they would not be complaining.

So now the Mets play Tampa and the Yankees play the Braves.  Should make for some interesting conflicts of interest.

did u hear the yankee/met series in WFAN?

howie rose is a huge homer.

Sitting here watching the replay cause I missed the game earlier. I was sure not to check the score while the game was live so I could actually watch it..the whole time I'm thinking to myself-Damn CCs pitching a solid game and he's gonna get the L. Then Jeet gets on in the 8th...Then Grandy..Then Tex and I'm saying, A-Rod is OBVIOUSLY going to hit into an inning ending double play. He puts together a great at bat to get his pitch and then BOOM! HISTORY BABY!!! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

pimp.gif
Arod making a nice home in Cooperstown.. 15 of our last 19, sitting in first place... whose too old?

Just saw Soriano close it out..this team looks GOOD bros 

I'm not buying this team at all (yet). They rely on the home run way too much. If I remember correctly, I saw a graphic a couple days ago that they're winless in games without a HR. Gardner need to come back healthy. Remember the 9th inning is not automatic anymore. Pettitte has been and could be a huge asset behind CC, he looks great.

Originally Posted by 7thAve btn 31stN33rd St

Universe is back in alignment when we are in first. 
pimp.gif
If we can handle the first place Nationals accordingly this weekend...
pimp.gif

Cannot wait to see how we match up against Harper.

Surprised no one is in here, big game we won today and Phil was DEALING. Bats were hitting with RISP. Looked sharp and continuing our win streak.

Pettitte has been everything we needed and more, glad to have him back. He turned 40 yesterday.

Lets close this one out in Bonus Cantos!!

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I'm not buying this team at all (yet). They rely on the home run way too much. If I remember correctly, I saw a graphic a couple days ago that they're winless in games without a HR.

This is too true.. I love my Yanks. But they really need to get hotter at hitting with RISP. It seems our offense comes solely off of the long ball which is gonna suck come postseason time. Starting pitching has been stellar the last month.. Another W today
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom