Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a bad shooting night is ok... that happens.

What's unacceptable is combining a bad shooting night with playing stupid. Westbrook is doing that brilliantly right now.

Who didn't see this coming though? Them ****** weren't on the best of terms before the trade. They weren't going to magically click overnight. He can't handle that spotlight he wants so bad. He better just go back home and play in Atlanta.
Saw it coming a mile away. Before preseason. Ask Lakers fans, I told them.

Watching the lakers lose isn't even fun anymore. I legitimately feel bad for their organization and their fans. :frown:
agreed, it's pretty sad seeing Kobe going out like this.

Last edited:
:lol: Shannon Brown got the ball stuck on the top of the rim on an ally oop :lol:

I know it was just the Pistons, but damn I can't believe how the Bulls just keep racking up these W's without Rose + Deng.

Very impressive man...very impressive indeed. Extremely well coached team.

Curry misses another wide open three.

Definitely not a Hall of Famer.

Last edited:
Yes, let's double team Landry and leave Curry wide open

Are you serious? We run a play with the game on the line to get Perkins to the basket?

KD fishing too hard for that 10th assist, 4 turnovers in the 4th quarter alone

Last edited:
Having a bad shooting night is ok... that happens.

What's unacceptable is combining a bad shooting night with playing stupid. Westbrook is doing that brilliantly right now.
And people were getting pissed earlier when Russ's basketball IQ was questioned. I have nothing against Russ, I'm not one of the people slandering him all the time, but he does have nights like tonight when he just doesn't play smart basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom