Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible ACL tear for Rondo
mean.gif
was this mentioned on tv or someplace else? source?

It's a damn shame because both the Boston & Seattle franchises owe him a lot.

He meant much more to Seattle, but the team simply doesn't exist. If they get the sonics back then he should probably get it retired there. Maybe Milwaukee when they get desperate for some sales?

Boston is the first or second more storied franchises in the NBA. You don't get your jersey in the rafters for one ring. No way in hell. Especially when pierce and Garnett were more important pieces IMO.

Now if a player wins one in new York or Indiana or Portland. That's differant.

i remember reading an article awhile back and bob cousy and tommy heinsohn even said that the C's should retire rays number. you got to realize, they C's were down for nearly 25 yrs and were going through a drought. ray was a big part in their championship run and they almost won a second one.

but i do think his best yrs were in seattle

Last edited:
That 30-8 can't be accurate how the hell is that even determined? Lol u can't determine how many more games the current 6,7,8 seeds are going to win/lose

That 30-8 can't be accurate how the hell is that even determined? Lol u can't determine how many more games the current 6,7,8 seeds are going to win/lose
based on that the 8 seed in the West has won an average of 48 games the last 5 yrs

can I get pics of westbrooks outfit? 

I guess Ainge should have traded rondo after all 

it's crazy this lebron guy never gets injured. Just that elbow controversy. He's like a physical freak of nature

Last edited:
Like I said Ray won't have his number retired by anyone, unless the Heat feel bad one day and he wins some rings during the next couple years. Not Seattle either, he wasn't there long enough and they didn't get far.

Even if Ray had stayed in Boston there'd be no guarantee they'd retire his number, he was only on the team for 4 years and won one ring. In a historic basketball town like Boston that's not enough. KG might not even get his number retired but I think they'll eventually end up doing it because he was the biggest piece in bringing the a Celtics back to relevancy and by the time he retires he would have been in Boston for 7 years. Pierce is no question, we all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom