Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Popeye Jones' son as ugly as he is?

Last edited:
Man, if Bogut is healthy - that Warrior squad is filthy :x They've been getting by with Ezeli (who can't catch anything), Biedrins and Landry at center. Bogut is on a whole nother tier and he's a great team defender, great passer and knows how to play the game.

I'll never forget what he did for that Bucks squad before he destroyed his arm. They were almost unbeatable at home and a threat to anyone in the playoffs.

Plus doesn't he need the money?

I hate reading this. Just so much...wrong. Allen Iverson is not hurting for money...far from it. He has over 50 million dollars saved up alone last I read.

Not sure if somebody already mentioned, but supposedly one of his close friends (or relatives) had been stashing away money for him for years, like 50-55 mil, but he can't touch it until he's 55. Is Iverson broke? Yes, but not at all like "normal broke". He used to have 120million + or whatever, but now he has like 1-2 million...until he's 55.

What is Glen Davis doing to Gerald Wallace's butt :smh: ?

Not sure if somebody already mentioned, but supposedly one of his close friends (or relatives) had been stashing away money for him for years, like 50-55 mil, but he can't touch it until he's 55. Is Iverson broke? Yes, but not at all like "normal broke". He used to have 120million + or whatever, but now he has like 1-2 million...until he's 55.

What is Glen Davis doing to Gerald Wallace's butt :smh: ?

I know what article you are referring to. That's what I had in mind when I was posting that :lol: I thought it was 45-50 or something.

My point is, a million dollars a year plus other endorsements and events that he gets bread for, I mean saying that he's "Broke" is just not true. No matter if you say "Normal Broke" or not. A Million Dollars plus a year is just not broke. Period.

Glen Davis worries me. What the hell :rofl:

What don't you understand about that? If I had a team, I wouldn't put a 37 year old guard on there.

Allen Iverson's resume says he shouldn't have to touch the D-League. This goes without saying. The list of accomplishments are endless.

What's so hard to comprehend about this?

You confirmed he shouldn't be sniffing an NBA team, yet his resume is too good for him to touch the D-League. His resume means nothing about what he can offer today, you know, in 2013. All them points he scored...doesn't help an NBA team today. Those accomplishments? Past tense. We're talking about today. Not 10 years ago. Today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom