Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clay Thompson looks like the O'RLY owl...

:rofl: :rofl:

Man you can tell how much Shaq wants to play in that Chuck and Jet vs. Jalen and Magic game. It must hurt him so much he can't participate in that tom foolery...

Man you can tell how much Shaq wants to play in that Chuck and Jet vs. Jalen and Magic game. It must hurt him so much he can't participate in that tom foolery...
Wait. When is this happening?!?! 

I got my money on Jalen and Magic 
laugh.gif

I honestly think there is something more wrong with Russy than there is with Boogie.... after watching that Craig Sager interview. 

Russy was damn near crying/twitching trying to speak 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I honestly think there is something more wrong with Russy than there is with Boogie.... after watching that Craig Sager interview. 

laugh.gif

They said they trying to set it up for all star weekend.

Chuck and Jet going to blow them out the water, all Magic is good at these days is messing up pre game shows and halftime shows.

Who had a better career Jalen or Kenny? I think its pretty obvious that Kenny did, i'd like to hear someones argument for Jalen, if there is one...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Chuck and Jet going to blow them out the water, all Magic is good at these days is messing up pre game shows and halftime shows.

Who had a better career Jalen or Kenny? I think its pretty obvious that Kenny did, i'd like to hear someones argument for Jalen, if there is one...
It'll end up being Kenny vs Jalen with Charles and Magic eating donuts on the sideline 
laugh.gif

Russ is too emotional and needs to handle these moments a lot better. But let's not go back to the same nonsense a couple years ago about him holding this team and Durant back... And that he'll be the ONLY reason they don't win a championship.

Russ won't be the reason OKC loses in the Finals
Lebron will be.

What? Jalen Rose is much better than Kenny, Kenny only has 2 rings over Jalen thats all, and did you see Charles? he was shootin bricks, he looks like he hasn't played ball since he retired.  

Westbrook needs to stop acting like a *****. You can't do all that with the camera's watching you. He should already know people are waiting for him to blow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom