Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at salty Caron Butler

Dude went to dap up Valanciunas at the end of the game with like 3 seconds left and then stole the ball from him after dapping and drew the clear path foul :rofl:

Last edited:
The Heat seem to have match up problem with Indiana

Paul George is one of my favorite player. Dude has a smooth perimeter game

Last edited:
I am a LeBron fan, but in NO WAY am I defending that he ISN'T flopping. Hell, I HATE the flopping; whether it's player A or B.

But the point I'm trying to get you guys to realize is that you can't hate on a player who flops one way and love a player who flops in another.

Bottom line is: It's flopping.

Getting hacked and stripped and your hands making a natural motion =/= ...

There's plenty more where that came from.
I don't understand why you're using LBJ to counter my argument of Kobe flopping. I already know he (lbj) flops.

But you're in denial that Kobe does too :lol:. YES, I agree hacked/stripped and your hands going up is NATURAL. But THAT HIGH of a flail is NOT...

Last edited:
Lance Stephenson attitude/ego is annoying for somebody who isnt that good at basketball

I am a LeBron fan, but in NO WAY am I defending that he ISN'T flopping. Hell, I HATE the flopping; whether it's player A or B.

But the point I'm trying to get you guys to realize is that you can't hate on a player who flops one way and love a player who flops in another.

Bottom line is: It's flopping.

Getting hacked and stripped and your hands making a natural motion =/= ...

There's plenty more where that came from.
I don't understand why you're using LBJ to counter my argument of Kobe flopping. I already know he (lbj) flops.

Who brought up who first tho? We were originally talking about Bron and for some reason you decided to bring kobe into the conversation.

Last edited:
Lance Stephenson attitude/ego is annoying for somebody who isnt that good at basketball

Same thing i was thinking :lol:

hes our Mario Chalmers.

But he has definitely been effective in his minutes. I would rather see him in a 6th man type role, which he will probably be relegated to when Granger comes back. Granger off the bench would be amazing though, sort of like Amare in NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom