Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we officially say Harden is better than Dwade right now this season
i wonder what OKC asked for from the warriors and the wizards..

i know klay and beal were involved from both sides.. but was that it?

i know presti wanted a combination of a pick(s), a veteran and a young player

roll.gif
@ D-Wade

Can we officially say Harden is better than Dwade right now this season
I wouldn't say all that just yet... Wade still has a better skill set but give harden 2-3 years kobe will pass the #1 sg to harden unless Gordon can get that knee right or paul George really step up

Hardens numbers are better than Dwade

Numbers don't really tell the whole story. Harden is the clear #1 option on a run-n-gun team. Wade may be the 2nd or 3rd option on any given night on a team that plays at a slower pace. Can't really compare the numbers directly.

Maybe ... Just maybe everyone was watching the heat instead of the kings.... Maybe....

*kanye shrug*

Maybe ... Just maybe everyone was watching the heat instead of the kings.... Maybe....

*kanye shrug*
Well Sun Sports is the local Heat channel, so everyone watching was already watching for the Heat... I would assume so right

*Kanye shrug* I dunno either, mind bottling 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder what OKC asked for from the warriors and the wizards..

i know klay and beal were involved from both sides.. but was that it?

i know presti wanted a combination of a pick(s), a veteran and a young player
I think the wizards had beal and singleton, but didnt pull the trigger bc of luxury tax...

Or maybe they wanted to see if lebron would break out the check book at half court And just buy the kings then and there :nerd:

Numbers don't lie fam!
I think Harden's numbers are a bit inflated because of our pace of play; however, I think that Harden is the best playmaker at the 2 guard and if he just focuses on defense, he will be a top 3 player..Yes, I am serious

So let me ask this, is Wade putting those same numbers with the Rockets squad as Harden is being the no.1 option...:rolleyes

So let me ask this, is Wade putting those same numbers with the Rockets squad as Harden is being the no.1 option...
eyes.gif
Maybe, maybe not..Hard to say...All i know is wade is playing very well, simplifying his game and letting lebron dictate the game while quietly making an impact..Im glad we got Harden though 
pimp.gif
 He's only 23 

Harden is and has been the best two in the league all season
This, I thought he would take over the sg position next year since Kobe has been insane, but after the OKC game in which he took over, scoring 16 pts in the quarter and carrying the team back from 14 down with 7 mins left convinced me that Harden is the best sg this year..
pimp.gif
 With Kobe slightly behind 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom