Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben wallace shoulda gotten banned from the nba..

And I hope Detroit never wins a damn thing again.
Sorry *** fans :x

Ben Wallace should have gotten banned? For what? Was it his fault some drunk fan threw a beer at Artest and Artest is crazy enough to jump in the stands? Did Wallace know that? No

Sorry *** fans? Um, how about no. One stupid drunk fan does not represent the fans of Detroit. At least the fans were protecting their own people and fighting back once Artest and these huge players jumped into the rows. The Detroit fans stood up for one of their own, no fear.

God knows if some drunk idiot at your Staples Center throws his wheat-grass smoothie at Artest that day, and he runs into the stands. Leonardo Dicaprio and the rest of that section are scattering like roaches. Leaving that fan solo, getting beaten up by Artest, alone.

Haha, please bro.

I don't think the fans were "Standing" up for eachother. I think **** was going down and these fans had an excuse to hit an NBA player and get into a brawl. Plain and simple. No one was trying to defend anyone. Please :lol:

Why do you think those crazy fights break out in soccer games? People want to fight when everyone else is fighting. Same goes for looting :lol:

Detroit is the **** hole of America. Shut up.

Detroit is a pretty awful place to be right now. A lot of bad luck for that city. It's a shame too, because it was once a thriving city. If you guys go on Youtube, you'll see all these videos of what Detroit used to be like and what caused it to be such a rat hole now. I remember watching NBA Inside Stuff in 1996 and they have a segment on Grant Hill. My man Grant Hill loved playing and living in Detroit.

Last edited:

i just went through the "game night" pages of the thread, and would like to cosign the jarrett jack bashing.

this dude does this all the time in my 2k13 career :lol: :lol: :smh: :smh:

obviously this is a hypothetical question..

but given what your team traded thomas robinson for (Patrick Patterson, Cole Aldrich, Toney Douglas and cash)

would you have rathered: PJ3, daniel orton (who also played with boogie at kentucky), eric maynor and the bobcats 2nd work (or hell even the thunder's 1st)?

Last edited:
Ben Wallace should have gotten banned? For what?

for inciting a riot. wasnt none of them fans gonna do anything but ben wallace wanted to act a fool and huff and puff like he was the hulk.. got them idiots hyped up in the wrong kind of way

dude made a big deal out of nothing but a hard foul.

if there was just a little scuffle after the play, cool... but ben wallace had to be held back. dude was even trying to go in the stands afterwards too...

he should have gotten a severe punishment. it all started because of him. a banning? maybe not.

im just going to ignore your little attack on laker fans because that is irrelevant

Detroit is the **** hole of America. Shut up.
i guess yall ****** believe whatever yall see on the internet. Of course they gonna show u the bad parts, the slums in the media to potray it to be worse. You would be surprised if i drove yall around certain neighborhoods and whole opinion would change i guarantee. 

Ben Wallace should have gotten banned? For what? Was it his fault some drunk fan threw a beer at Artest and Artest is crazy enough to jump in the stands? Did Wallace know that? No

Sorry *** fans? Um, how about no. One stupid drunk fan does not represent the fans of Detroit. At least the fans were protecting their own people and fighting back once Artest and these huge players jumped into the rows. The Detroit fans stood up for one of their own, no fear.

God knows if some drunk idiot at your Staples Center throws his wheat-grass smoothie at Artest that day, and he runs into the stands. Leonardo Dicaprio and the rest of that section are scattering like roaches. Leaving that fan solo, getting beaten up by Artest, alone.

Haha, please bro.

so they were protecting their own when they were throwing drinks at the pacers staff when they were walking back to the lockeroom?

I remember that fight..insanity is what it is. Ben Wallace overreacted tho imo..I wonder who would win in an actual fight though, Ben or Ron, I mean Metta..I think Ben would eat Metta alive, you see how Metta did not want any part of that lol... 

i guess yall ****** believe whatever yall see on the internet. Of course they gonna show u the bad parts, the slums in the media to potray it to be worse. You would be surprised if i drove yall around certain neighborhoods and whole opinion would change i guarantee. 
laugh.gif
 Because certain neighborhoods would change the way someone looks at an entire city?

I remember that fight..insanity is what it is. Ben Wallace overreacted tho imo..I wonder who would win in an actual fight though, Ben or Ron, I mean Metta..I think Ben would eat Metta alive, you see how Metta did not want any part of that lol... 

Artest was obviously trying to keep calm and defuse the situation. Wasn't a drop fo fear in that man.

I agree Ben should've received a SEVERE punishmnet and I also think JO's was too severe considering the fan came on the court in a menacing fashion.

Ron Artest gets shoved and pushed by Ben Wallace, but he doesn't attack him, he just lied down, shook.

Ron Artest gets hit with a plastic cup and runs into the stands and attacks s fan (the wrong one btw) like a maniac.

But it's Ben Wallace's fault because Ron Artest is a lunatic? Yea Ben Wallace overreacted to the foul, but that happens all the time. Players shove each other and get mad at each other. It's always stayed on the court. Ben Wallace isn't thinking that what he did was going to start a riot. He wanted a piece of Artest, he didn't get it. That happens, happened 2 nights ago. It's not his fault some idiot drunk fan threw a cup at Artest. It's not his fault Artest is crazy.

The fans went crazy, but Artest went crazy first. Imagine if that was your fan base, in your town, with children and women in the stands and some dude like Ron Artest - then the Pacer players who followed, just start swinging at every fan they saw. Of course the fans are going to go crazy and start fighting back, and throwing things. I can't blame the fans for reacting the way they did. What are they suppose to do? Sit there and scatter? Leave with smiles on their faces?

City of Detroit is in misery, that has nothing to do with it. No ones debating that, I don't know why that's even a subject. But I don't blame the Detroit fans for going crazy, some of them were trying to protect they're own, other fans were trying to show out. I don't blame the Pacer players for protecting themselves on the court (jermaine o'neal, etc), and I don't blame Ben Wallace. The blame is on one dumb, drunk fan and Ron Artest for overreacting.

Still tho, I'll give the Detroit fans some props for fighting back. Detroit has to be one of the few NBA cities that would have done that (regardless if it was stupid or to protect they're own). Fans would have been scattering and leaving each other to rot in other cities. Y'all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom