Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cumulative winning percentage for Denver's opponents during their winning streak is 53%. That's down right impressive.

Just saying if they lose in the first, there is no excuses this year. I've heard Barkley all year on TNT talk about how the clippers arent contenders until Blake takes that next step to being a superstar. Well, why can't be the guy who up's his game be CP3? He was mediocre last year in the playoffs and this year's field is much stronger. I just don't want to hear people blaming Blake and DeAndre Jordan come playoff time, or hearing fire Del Negro claims. They have the pieces this year, no more excuses if he really is the "point god" that everyone makes him out to be.

I'm not even really all that serious, I just think CP3 gets held to one standard for whatever reason, and Melo gets held to another while postseason succes has pretty much alluded both of them.

Thanks, and 2 of those wins were against a completely different team. The last win was completely our fault for letting a 10 point lead slide. I'll rather play the Nuggets than the Clippers because the Clippers have a superstar that can take over a game when no one else can. You guys are similar to us in regard of not having a clear cut star player.

Our ball movement has been just as crisp as Denver's since the trade and since we've won 14 of our last 17 games. And you better pray you get homecourt in the first round because if you don't, its over from there. George Karl will disappoint you once again.

What do you mean "you guys" "George Karl disappoint me"?

I'm not a Nuggets fan man. I don't care about that team, let alone the city of Denver, Colorado.

I'm coming from a complete objective basketball point of view dude. If the Grizzlies matched up well with the Nuggets I'd have no problem saying so, I don't care. I just know what I see. Don't take it personally.

March 17th:

March 19th:

Last edited:
You guys can continue sleeping on Denver, I however will not. As far as I am concerned they are the biggest threat to a Spurs finals trip. They will beat Memphis regardless of home court, thats a foregone conclusion in my mind and I mean that with no disrespect. If the brackets break out the way I expect them too and the west looks like

1Spurs-8Houston

2Thunder-7Lakers

3Clippers-6Warriors

4Grizzlies-5Nuggets

then I will not be happy because then we will have to play them in round two. I would honestly like to avoid playing them at all in the playoffs as should any other team, theyre that good. Spurs will still win, it would just be a tough series.

Last edited:
Seems like they've just let the flop rule die off :smh: There have been some pretty disgusting flops recently with no fines

Nah they just fine the middle of the road/lower tier players.

CP3, Blake, Lebron, Manu ect won't get fined because of the NBA's agenda

this **** is WWF now.

Its gonna be a Denver v. Miami finals. You heard it here first. This probably the best Denver team in the last 10 years.

Wouldn't surprise me, not one bit. Although most of NT seems like they'd drop dead because they don't believe in the Nuggets. :lol:

Saying you would rather wait to watch them come playoff time is not saying you don't believe in them. The West is still completely open and I just don't see a clear cut conference winner at this point. We all know the playoffs is a completely different story from what happens in the season.

There are too many times where a team looks dominant throughout the season only to fall short in the playoffs. Then, you have teams that few expect to go far in the playoffs that end up upsetting a few teams.

A team like Denver is just very hard to identify when it comes to making a playoff run. You just don't know what to expect, especially without homecourt.

And Denver may end up beating Memphis, but Memphis is back in the underdog role again. They feel like no one really believes in them and I see nothing wrong with that . I waited til after a bigger sample size to judge the team and they may very well finish 3rd. Just have to wait and see.

But, they will be heading into the playoffs in the underdog role and that's when they perform their best.

Last edited:
I hate the Nuggets but they are really looking scary right now. I'm looking forward to see how they fare in the playoffs.

Faried though :x inspiring to watch.

Last edited:
Quite frankly i could see the nuggets in the WCF but lik BHZ said earlier unless Lawson or Gallo step up and really become STARS then i don't see them going further. Same story with the pacers.... are they good yes, deep yes...... but come playoff time when you need someone to make that bucket or make that critical defensive stop are their young guys ready to step up and make them that's still a ?

I love Chris Paul, but damn man - it's so messed up he hasn't got fined yet.

Can't lie tho, If ya'll were Clippers fans you'd love it. Whatever you can do to get the ball back I guess :lol:

Denver VS Miami 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Do it Stern...Denver with the cinderella type run, beating Mia 4-3 after being down 0-3...
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom