Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
zachtakedown2_medium.gif

Playoffs started early.

Z-Bo always punking Blake, Haha.

Gonna be a great playoff series, once again.

:rofl: wow, didn't see this, the way Z-Bo just laid on him :lol: :lol:

The tension between these two lames is palpable

According to Synergy, Fisher is the best defender in the NBA and one of the best in history. Guys are shooting like 23% against him last I checked.
How does Synergy determine if Fisher was playing defense or not? 

For example, if Chris Paul, blows by him at the top of the key and Paul shoots a lay up at the rim, whether its wide open or there is another defender at protecting the rim, while Fisher is on the ground; does that count as Fisher guarding Paul still?

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Synergy, Fisher is the best defender in the NBA and one of the best in history. Guys are shooting like 23% against him last I checked.

For example, if Chris Paul, blows by him at the top of the key and Paul shoots a lay up at the rim, whether its wide open or there is another defender at protecting the rim, while Fisher is on the ground; does that count as Fisher guarding Paul still?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If Fisher is on the bench and a player on the opposing team scores 258 points in a game, technically he never scored on Fisher. Therefore we can conclude that Fisher is the greatest defender in the universe

Same thing i asked. If you have an account you can see every field goal and so it'll show a guy shooting and him contesting. But yea I watch games and these overstat *** stats mean very little to me. He gets toasted on D. I don't care what basketball opinion you have and how obvious and inarguable it seems, there is an "Advanced stat" that proves otherwise.

If Fisher switches onto the coach and signals to his teammates to pick up his guy, has he washed his hands clean of the possession?

Spurs are fools gold...weak! Tried to tell yall they would lose to the lakers in the first round. They can't even beat them with no bryant. Smh!

If Fisher switches onto the coach and signals to his teammates to pick up his guy, has he washed his hands clean of the possession?
If Fisher uses his daughter's medical condition/wanting to be closer to his family as an excuse to get out of a losing situation.... does that make him a horrible human being?

If Fisher uses his daughter's medical condition/wanting to be closer to his family as an excuse to get out of a losing situation.... does that make him a horrible human being?
If the Thunder go out and trade for Ronnie Brewer and Scott Brooks says he never plays because there is no minutes, then we sign Fisher and he carves out 15-20 for him every night even though Fish shoots 0-23 over one stretch, is there some sort of homoerotic fixation Brooks has for Fisher? Is it his high butt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom