Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tmac plays up to his Atlanta level that's a decent pickup. If not, that's a waste of a roster spot.

Smh once again one of these tnt/espn game watchers. For Detroit and atl tmac was dropping dimes and controlling the offense real well when he was healthy

Yeah....dropping 2.1 assists per game during his stay at Atlanta was considered "dropping dimes"

His natural position is SG/SF...yet you said he'll make a great back-up PG to the Spurs...I guess the Spurs just lost Gary Neal and Nando? I must be lost in this since I only watch ESPN and TNT games and last time I checked Spurs play on TNT and ESPN.

Last edited:
Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 24m
RT @mcten: Steve Nash out for regular season finale. MRI confirmed back/hip/hamstring injury. He received an epidural Tuesday for the pain

This doesn't sound too good. If he's getting epidurals now, I don't think he's going to be too healthy for the playoffs.

Marc Stein ‏@ESPNSteinLine 24m
RT @mcten: Steve Nash out for regular season finale. MRI confirmed back/hip/hamstring injury. He received an epidural Tuesday for the pain

This doesn't sound too good. If he's getting epidurals now, I don't think he's going to be too healthy for the playoffs.

What playoffs? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom