Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill take an undefeated record in the finals over appearances thats all im saying.  sorry i dont overvalue being the first loser

JA, Red coached the same exact squad for a decade. A player here or there adjustment. Won 9.

Phil joined a team that never won, won 3. Dismantled, kept 2 great core pieces, 10 new players, won 3 more.

Took one year off, not 2, joined a new core that had not won anything, immediately won 3 more again, ran outta gas, etc, took another year off, kept ONE core piece, rebuilt around that guy, went to three straight Finals AGAIN, winning 2 of them.

Pop has had a top 10 all timer his ENTIRE career, never once, NEVER so much as made it to back to back Finals. NEVER. With a PRIME Duncan. Not one time.

The New Jersey Nets made back to back Finals at least. The Pistons did, the Houston Rockets. Sloan and the Jazz.

Pop NEVER did.

Phil been to 3 straight FOUR. GOD. DAMN. TIMES.

With four different supporting casts.

Shut, your, damn, mouth. Please. You look foolish in here. Next you'll be throwin overrated at MJ, Ali, Montana, Gretzky, Tiger......... :smh:

But now that I think about it

One has to be greater....... the coach or player

So are MJ and Kobe less of a player because he didn't win without Phil?

Or did Phil win because of Kobe and MJ

Its kinda a chicken or egg type of question

ill take an undefeated record in the finals over appearances thats all im saying.  sorry i dont overvalue being the first loser

Making it to the finals how many times? 13? 11 titles? To 4 and being undefeated?

You crazy. when its all said and done 11>4 13>4

Nobody cares if a coach is undefeated in the finals

:lol: what the **** do you think losing in the first, second, and third round is? He's been the first loser more than he's won. Three times as much. Wake up.

Hubie slander. 
mean.gif

Had no idea people didn't like him. There aren't enough >>>>>>>>>>>>s in the world I could put between he and Jon Barry.

whats outlandish about that?  is it really that hard to admit your boy threw in the towel already looking forward to the beach?

In 2009? He left nothing on the table in the ORL series.

And he only had 1 bad game in that celtics series, game 6 was just full with bad turnovers but he played his *** off the whole game

No game 4 and 5 were horrible type of games. Lebron really only played great that game 3 in Boston

Son...what are the Raptors doing winning all these meaningless end-of-season games?

I'm not even mad as a Celtics fan right now, it just seems like they're messing up their own lottery chances for nothing.

Hubie slander. 
mean.gif

Had no idea people didn't like him. There aren't enough >>>>>>>>>>>>s in the world I could put between he and Jon Barry.

This at least we can agree on. It honestly blows my mind. I think he brings a lot of insightful commentary in comparison to others.

Jon Barry is a mean comedian that isn't funny. He's just a sour, annoying, and hateful guy

Son...what are the Raptors doing winning all these meaningless end-of-season games?

I'm not even mad as a Celtics fan right now, it just seems like they're messing up their own lottery chances for nothing.

I'm surprised the Raptors aren't at least a 8 seed.

They have some good young players

I've never felt condescension from Hubie, Jon Barry on the other hand IMO is as condescending as it gets and what's worse is he's terrible at his job on top of it. The guy has no idea what he's talking about and regularly makes things up. Hubie has forgotten more about basketball than Jon Barry will ever know.

Messing up our lottery chances.. They only get their pick if it's top 3

This at least we can agree on. It honestly blows my mind. I think he brings a lot of insightful commentary in comparison to others.

Jon Barry is a mean comedian that isn't funny. He's just a sour, annoying, and hateful guy

JB is always salty...always :lol:.

How you can't like Hubie is beyond me tho, he's old as dirt, but his basketball knowledge is on a whole different level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom