Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokin.gif

good game thunder..Durant just came up BIG...

I liked our effort in the 2nd half, so hopefully we'll build on that..

Proud of these guys, but let's get at least one game 
laugh.gif

So much to look forward to in the future, we need a couple more pieces and it should complete the puzzle 

You had to know the game would end like that though the rockets don't know how to close out games yet, it's like okc in that 2010 playoff series vs the lakers

yall are ridiculous man. the play was obviously for delfino. wasn't like harden didn't want to shoot it. that was the play drawn up

NTSPN are trying to find the unclutch label for someone else since they lost the battle with Lebron, so this was expected

the rockets should have just let KD get his one on one, and not let the kevin martins and thabo sefaloshas of the world hit open shots

Well harden did throw it out like 3 times the last 2 mins..... And the blown free throws. Not saying he's not clutch, whatever that really means, but he did choke big time tonight

Last edited:
This the play they ran?

yes, that play.

the rockets should have just let KD get his one on one, and not let the kevin martins and thabo sefaloshas of the world hit open shots

You mean Kevin Martin and Thabo Sefalosha that combined for 4-18 shooting?

yeah, why you think the game got so close. they started missing shots. our defensive rotations were nonexistent.

Cause yall doubled KD and he couldn't get off?

basically...lol at them start missing shots....hello they only made FOUR shots combined. Its not like they went on some hot streak or made a series of buckets, then all of a sudden went cold. Cant really say someone was hitting shots,making buckets when they only make one or two. This again just shows how much they miss russy.and how scott brooks really isnt all that as a coach, and while i wont say he is mda, he kinda is just going along for the ride for the most part.

Yes Orlando Tmac vs Kobe.

Look at the field goal attempt # of each player during those Orlando match ups. Kobe guarded Tmac for many stretches of those games and he made him take more shots to get his 30pts. Kobe also got more blocks and steals and got to the line a lot more than Tracy. And I'm right.. Tmac was held under 30 for most of the games.

Now go watch Kobe defense on Tmac on youtube and see the actual footage of what happened during those games.

I remember in one of the ORL vs LA game. Kobe was playing with one arm(injured) He blocked Tmac a couple times and then hit a left handed 3 from the corner.

Prime Kobe was a beast.

Last edited:
basically...lol at them start missing shots....hello they only made FOUR shots combined. Its not like they went on some hot streak or made a series of buckets, then all of a sudden went cold. Cant really say someone was hitting shots,making buckets when they only make one or two. This again just shows how much they miss russy.and how scott brooks really isnt all that as a coach, and while i wont say he is mda, he kinda is just going along for the ride for the most part.

They still hit key shots. Martin's 12 definitely helped.

^ I'm not sure but I don't recall some lofty lazy type pass skipping across the court like that. I could see kd with his height throwing a bullet over the top of the D but this pass here is suspect.

So is this the play they ran for last shot of regulation tonight? I only listened to game on radio.

Last edited:
OKC ended up winning but I'll call it now and say they gonna be dealt with easily in the 2nd round.

If it wasn't for that lucky bounce and that acrobatic Ibaka lay up they'd have lost. Never seen such anemic half court offense. How many times did Martin have a short shot? or there was some turnover involving Fisher? :x

What was most maddening is in those plays KD passes it earlier in the shot clock or very late or never touches the ball in that possession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom