Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brooks shld hv been getting clock! Smh

I mean he gave the lakers that work in the playoffs I believe too. That should have been enough to get burn over Lin.

I think okc gone lose again. Too much to make up by one guy (kd). Russ is severely missed.

Did this dude Brooks really just say, "It's gonna turn, I don't know how, don't know when, but it is."
It's your job to know how ****face.
eyes.gif
Might as well just keep it all the way real and say, "go out there and make me look good. I don't know what I'm doing"
Son...as;lfkas;lfds;ahbsdf;ljdsdsaf

I needed that laugh.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Word @ Big J.

Thunder in serious trouble. The entire Rockets team is getting stronger and getting more confidence because they know it's just a 1-man team they're playing. Durant vs. 5, 6, 7 guys on the Rockets who can get buckets

Thunder in serious trouble. The entire Rockets team is getting stronger and getting more confidence because they know it's just a 1-man team they're playing. Durant vs. 5, 6, 7 guys on the Rockets who can get buckets

like watching tmac in his orl days and kobe during that stretch where he got bounced by phx. can get all he wants, but he isnt getting help

Durant needs that mamba blood in him. Passing too much. He needs to start chucking.

He needs to ask for the ball everytime down and shoot it.

Houston's guards are flat out embarrassing OKC guards.

And OKCs bigs have nothing to offer either.

kevin martin and derek fisher...yeah, that's gonna be a problem in any series.

deandre liggins ahead of ronnie brewer. what was the point of bringing him in if you arent gonna play him

man Asik is getting better offensively, but he still has so much more room for improvement. harden has to take a little bit off that pass though and it's an easy bucket

Brooks doesn't get enough criticism in the media and by the talking heads.

I get it's "hard" to criticize a guy whose team has improved every year, but pretty much any coach could ride Durant, Westbrook, Harden, and Ibaka, and it looks like he knows what he's doing. He gets routinely outcoached and I rarely find myself saying "Good thing they had Brooks tonight"

The Houston guards must be a lot bigger than they appear to us outside the arena. I can't figure out why Ibaka is taking fadeaways outside of 15 feet and not rolling to the basket. Asik has not and doesn't seem to be able to stop him.

Fisher's like "FINALLY!"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom