Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mark my words, chicago will beat miami.

I only say that because I'm 99% rose is gonna play. there have been reports that he is dominating in practice and watching the bulls play it is clear that his style of play is rubbing off on them. I've been watching rose since simeon and right now the bulls are playing like derrick rose.

Miami won't really know what to expect from a guy who hasn't played all year and is coming off a bum acl and if wade isn't fully healthy it would be even more difficult
Yours words have been quoted and marked.... Will repost this when Miami straight wrecks Chicago.... If they even make it past the Nets

This dude
ib0Dpjh0C3rgFL.gif

Chandler is thinking..... I'll really show you what I mean by "6'10 with a ratchet"

I only say that because I'm 99% rose is gonna play. there have been reports that he is dominating in practice and watching the bulls play it is clear that his style of play is rubbing off on them. I've been watching rose since simeon and right now the bulls are playing like derrick rose.

Miami won't really know what to expect from a guy who hasn't played all year and is coming off a bum acl and if wade isn't fully healthy it would be even more difficult
just like in '11 when the bulls were fully healthy and peeled off one game ?  they are better just waiting till next season to make a run at it they have enough injuries as is 

just like in '11 when the bulls were fully healthy and peeled off one game ?  they are better just waiting till next season to make a run at it they have enough injuries as is 

And that 2011 Miami team were bums compared to this team. They completely SHUT DOWN the MVP version of Rose. Usually, when someone plays good D on a star player "contain" is the more appropriate word to use, but shut down can be used here. And now this version of Rose who hasn't played a game in over a year is supposed to beat them? :lol: I hope that Rose comes back - the fewer shots for Nate Robinson, the lower the chance that the Bulls pull an upset, and it's pretty low to begin with. Oh yeah, plus Miami didn't even have home court advantage in 2011, which they do now.

Anyway, it would be absolutely unbelievable if the Celtics beat the Knicks. Not only because they were down 0-3, but because at the end of game 4, the game was tied and the Knicks had the ball. They were a free throw away from being swept.

This dude
ib0Dpjh0C3rgFL.gif
roll.gif

Russell Westbrook at Game 5

prior to his injury the NBA planned to start running a RW playoff commercial this week..

"We Are All Watching: Russell Westbrook" is the second in the series of NBA Playoffs 2013 commercials.

This has to be the least interesting playoffs since NBA on NBC. Why does it feel like I'm watching And1 iso and 3's.

Amazing how good this first round has been other than the two sweeps.

Pacers started 2-0, then 2-2, now 3-2.
Knicks started 3-0, now 3-2.
Nets started 1-0, then 1-3, now 2-3.
Thunder started 3-0, now 3-2.
Nuggets started 1-0, then 1-3, now 2-3.
Clippers started 2-0, now 2-3.

Amazing. I love Playoff basketball. :pimp:

Don't forget about the Lakers starting 0-0 now it's 0-4 :pimp:

:lol: congratulations on your two playoff wins...

your team will be right there with the Lakers soon enough :smokin

Do you feel better now? Enjoy continuing to use the ESPN trade simulator :lol:

you really think a Derrick rose that hasn't played in over a year would come back for the first time against the heat and completely change the series? lol

They also have Harden guarding IBaka a majority of this game and Serge hasn't done 1 damn thing against him :rolleyes

Key to the series right there. Sick of big men who can shoot jumpers but can't execute a basic drop step. Serge should be destroying Harden down there

OKC/Houston and LA/MEM are on at the same damn time. :smh:

I don't get why people are making a big deal about the Knicks wearing all black for a elimination game. Teams have been doing that for years.

So, melo started talking **** to Crawford first?

Crawford said "Mind if I **** your wife?"

:rofl:

edf80e467faf4343919dd5d0b0f8fdcf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom