Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Jeff Green isn't more aggressive is beyond me. We've seen what he did against LeBron and Battier and most of that didn't come from jump shots.

It's Unbelievable. Sometimes dude looks like he has superstar potential and other times he looks scared and hesitant. I hate when he passes up shots , i want him to be greedy . Stop dishing it to Pierce :smh:

Last edited:
Somebody started a rumor that KG said Melo's wife box tastes like HNC during a game. All parties involved said it was false.

Last edited:
Yes Paul Pierce hits big shots . But tonight is Jeff's time to shine. We'll see what happens in the second half but Jeff is getting paid like a dude who can be relied upon when his teammates are cold.

Somebody started a rumor that KG said Melo's wife box tastes like HNC during a game. All parties involved said it was false.

What was false? That KG said that or that it tastes like HNC?

i heard it was tighter than a honey nut cheerio 

:lol:

This convo >>>>> the game

Celtics can't score for ****.
idk why they wont let t will do more than pass.....
What do you want T-Will to do? 
laugh.gif

son can't shoot

Pierce can't score and he can't play D. He's getting beat up and down the court buy pigeron or whatever his name is

You must not be using your eyes

:lol: Pierce is getting old now bros. But as recent as last June P2 was hitting huge shots in huge games. I know what ive seen .

Tonight , though :smh: I hope this isnt his last game as a Celtic because that'd be an awful way to end a great career in Boston. I think he'll be back though.

:smh: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom