Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bassy & B-Easy will forever be NT favorite but man they were just flat out busts
that documentary on bassy hyped him up beyond belief made dude seem like was going to be the next zeke 
laugh.gif
. i tell you another name i thought was gonna make noise thanks to nt  Marcus Banks 
indifferent.gif

My parents threw these away... "they're just tank tops" they said.....
mean.gif

The Ginobli was a swing man but the Duncan was an authentic.
Sorry to hear that, Bro.  I assume that you got another later on?
Nope. I opted not to cause the baggy clothes era was dead and even 48s wouldnt fit me well cause I'm short. Before they retire they will be copped though, simply for sentimental value.

Marcus banks. :smh: based off that nt hype i would always pick him up on the low in 2k franchise mode and try to develop him to add some pg depth, but it would never work. Wasting my damn cap space and dude had the nerve to demand a trade due to lack of pt. **** i picked you up on fa market to solidfy my depth not make you a 6th or starter. Also his pal josh boone. That dude at least became a decent 3rd string big for me.

Last edited:
So is Lebron going to guard Robinson if Robinson goes off again? Spoelstra needs to put that legendary 1-5 defense to use.

So is Lebron going to guard Robinson if Robinson goes off again? Spoelstra needs to put that legendary 1-5 defense to use.

Go back and look at the tape from the 2011 playoffs and see what Lebron did to rose in crunch time. Air balls, and turnovers.

And Robinson even said at the press conference he didn't wanna pic on ray Allen cause he knew the heat were switching everything and Lebron would have switched to him and he didn't want that.

And Robinson even said at the press conference he didn't wanna pic on ray Allen cause he knew the heat were switching everything and Lebron would have switched to him and he didn't want that.
Noah was coming to set the pic so how would it have been Lebron who picked up Nate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom