Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never paid attention to Perkins till tonight. Holy crap y'all were right :rofl: dude is buns on the hardwood

Tagged Perk in it and everything :lol:

That's the type of disrespect im talkin bout TA! Lets go!

About time Hollins played TA, damn.

Conley 26 pts, 10rebs, 9asts. :pimp:

Next two at the FedEx Forum where the Grizz are 3-0 at. Let's keep it up.

I would have dunked it if I was Allen too. The game wasn't 100% out of reach before he made that bucket. Had to put them away.

Conley 26 pts, 10rebs, 9asts.
pimp.gif

you going to either game?

Fyi when westbrook got hurt, I thought the grizz had the best chance of reaching the finals. I just didn't say anything :/

I would have dunked it if I was Allen too. The game wasn't 100% out of reach before he made that bucket. Had to put them away.
they were up 4 with like 5 seconds left and no defense chasing him down, the towel had been thrown in 
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Conley 26 pts, 10rebs, 9asts. :pimp:

Serious question BHZ - why did Allen only play 20 minutes in game 1? I didn't see the game.

KD is becoming a true whiner after every call. Damn. :x

D K Whistle :nerd:

Memphis :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Love watching them play, such great team ball and chemistry in every lineup. Refs called a great game, I was honestly shocked that they didn't call anything when Durant fell (wasn't a foul anyways.) Loved that Tony Allen dunk at the end as well :lol: :pimp:

Conley 26 pts, 10rebs, 9asts.
pimp.gif

Serious question BHZ - why did Allen only play 20 minutes in game 1? I didn't see the game.
Cuz its Lionel Hollins, srs

Hollins has a tendency to limit his minutes when he plays bad. TA's name is Trick or Treat for a reason. You have to take the good with the bad. WIthout him in the 4th quarter, we lose this game. I'll take a two good play to one bad play ratio with him :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom