Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After his performance in this playoffs, Nate might be one of my favorite players in the NBA.

I don't think Lebron flopped when he was pushed by Nazr. I also don't think Nazr pulled a punk move when he pushed Lebron. It was a dumb move but not a punk move by Nazr

Lebron was in the wrong when he grappled Nazr to the ground when all Nazr was trying to do was a standard wrap foul.

Thats a Basketball play.

All the stuff Lebron gets upset about while they're irritating plays, they are Basketball plays

Lebron is becoming the King of cheap stuff.

Last edited:
LeBron should've been ejected.

His reaction after receiving the first tech warranted a second one.

Last edited:
Btw, was the Warriors game the only/first game of the this playoffs to use a decibel meter?

BJ9EBoNCQAI7AwQ.jpg

Roaracle.

Last edited:
Something tells me constantly creating new SNs until your original is cleared isn't the point of being suspended.

But good luck with that

exactly. kid just doesnt get it. im sure nobody is complaining though. he gets sniped errrrrytime lol

DBD is really taking this new identity seriously

Kudos bub!

hey rck while you are at it why dont you cook him dinner, shine his shoes, and give him a friendship braclet sheesh :smh:

Last edited:
The level of disrespect these players have for Lebron is amazing. The whole bulls team hates/disrespects dude. Pretty sure other dudes in the league as well. I think the only players that really hated Kobe were Reggie Miller, Chris Childs :lol:, and Ray Allen. This was Lebron's chris childs moment.

Did anyone ever punk Jordan viciously like that? Dude did not even pretend to retaliate on some "hold me back so I can pretend not to look like a vagina"

lawd you talk about us a lot... are the heat always on your mind?.. do you ever talk about another team?..
no one ever went at jordan? reggie miller didnt? pistons didnt? knicks didnt?.. how old are you?
you think no one respects lebron? :lol: yeah ok.. i can bet a lot of people didnt like kobe, you named 3 people out of all the years he has been in the league that never liked him?

Last edited:
:lol: thanks.. i forgot.. i just went back and blocked 3 people on the last page.. ACB, superhooper, knightandgal
You just gotta infinite knightandgal bro in his head the refs know when the heat are gonna gain momentum and get a dunk or hit a 3 so they call fouls on purpose so they can go down the next possession and do that. There's a BIG difference between guys like nazr and lebron why would
Lebron retaliate to something like that he's a superstar in the league and knows his team needs him to win. Plus all the media scrinity he would get saying he acted childish for retaliating. The same people calling him a punk for not doing anything back would be calling him stupid for Doing something back.

lol @ these heat fans catching feelings over comments about their team

soft like their queen

except for drewsome

scratch that, Im not even talking bad about the team as a whole. Those guys played excellent.

I'v been mainly bashing lebron and the refs. Maybe these guys are just lebron fans? :smh:

Last edited:
I don't hate lebron or the heat but if anyone honestly thinks that this series hasn't been more biased in favour of the heat, you don't know what you're watching right now.

lol @ these heat fans catching feelings over comments about their team

soft like their queen

except for drewsome

scratch that, Im not even talking bad about the team as a whole. Those guys played excellent.

I'v been mainly bashing lebron and the refs. Maybe these guys are just lebron fans? :smh:
Maybe your just a lebron hater? Did you realize every post you put is something hating on lebron?

I still can't get over Jack the last few minutes of last nights game.

Dude looked like a chicken with his head chopped off. Like a 5th grader who discovered his first boner

That analogy made zero sense.

:rofl:

He got so excited once Curry got hurt so he can have the ball. He proceeds to throw up a horrific air ball... Then gets the ball again and just simply says "hey spurs here's the ball I give up"

He looked like he was in Space Jam and got his talents taken away

Last edited:
You missed the two 3's?
Crucial offensive rebound, coulda swung momentum to the bulls with a second chance basket, woulda engaged crowd and players, etc

Happened literally right in front of the ref who at that moment makes a call knowing he's handing the heat the game.

Instead the effect is the exact opposite of everything I listed.

You have the best player in the league and 2 other all-stars who were considered franchise players. Do they really need the favoritism from the refs on top of it?

If any team eliminates the heat I give them major props for beating a great team and the refs too
So what you're saying is that it was a momentum board?

I get you now.

If you're team is predicated on hustle and undermanned, a very difficult rebound to get in a crucial point of the game and a second chance basket could have made it one.

I'll never understand why fans can't just admit when their teams get preferential treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom