Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-b...s-missed-shots-head-little-bit-195204856.html

Someone teach him how to just say, "no comment," in one of the 6 languages he speaks; and also, "I think I can."
That blown layup vs. Rockets really ****** with his head like that? Dude collapsed and melted on the floor as if someone had told him a family member passed away.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

In other NBA news...

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick 1h
At @USATODAYsports: Milwaukee Bucks have met with Jerry Sloan about their coaching position - http://ow.ly/kZpF0

Jerry Sloan and the Ellis/Jennings back court. That'll be interesting.
If he'd rather go there than coach the Nets/D-Will...that says a lot.

Kevin Durant flops and depends on the ft line way more than LeBron, guess he gets a pass on it because he is built like a stick figure and the world doesn't hate him yet

Kobe doesn't flop he goes in the lane and yells

AYEEEEEEEEEEEE

Homie does complain to the refs a lot though

Last edited:
While your constant hatred and complaints about the NBA are appreciated, the coaches vote for All NBA defense, not the media.

I don't see how coaches have the time to watch and study other teams. They gotta be busy with their own problems.

A committee of past players and coaches would be the best

T
LeBron is a flopper.

The league wants the Heat to win.

glasses.gif

[/quoter] trolling
Trolling? No sir.

This is what has happened in this thread. I'm noting it, and chillin'.

I don't even like the Heat. I like LeBron and Mario was hoopin' it up in Alaska. I even hooped with him for a bit back in the day in the AK. I wish them both success! 
glasses.gif

Last edited:
Lol @ Derrick rose working out in the background during this Stephen a smith segment. That ***** don't look hurt lol

Lol @ Derrick rose working out in the background during this Stephen a smith segment. That ***** don't look hurt lol

And his doctors say he's not hurt, but he's not sure if he's ok yet, so that's the problem. He's waiting on his medical clearance from God.

Reactions: HIM
It's a ***** move, not a flop though. Just like wades pump fake then jump into them
nah KD "flays" more than he flops. That mess its terrible for basketball. James harden does the same mess. Its worst than flopping imo. Wade doesn't do that pump fake ALL GAME like Harden and Durant.

And his doctors say he's not hurt, but he's not sure if he's ok yet, so that's the problem. He's waiting on his medical clearance from God.

and his muscles to remember all them good times they had playing

Last edited:
When it come to either constantly yelling at the refs or flopping, EVERY SINGLE star in the league is on it.
laugh.gif

'Cept Kidd.
happy.gif

Is he even considered a star anymore, though?

But seriously, every single superstar... KD, Bron, Timmy, Manu, Bean, CP3, Wade, Russy, KG, Harden, Melo, Dwight, ALL OF 'EM... they all are guilty of either constantly yelling at the refs, or flopping.

Some, both.

All this talk from fans of one superstar taking about how disgusted they are with another superstar... stop it. Your boy plays the refs, too. They're all out there trying to play the refs.

When it come to either constantly yelling at the refs or flopping, EVERY SINGLE star in the league is on it. :lol:

'Cept Kidd. :D

Is he even considered a star anymore, though?

But seriously, every single superstar... KD, Bron, Timmy, Manu, Bean, CP3, Wade, Russy, KG, Harden, Melo, Dwight, ALL OF 'EM... they all are guilty of either constantly yelling at the refs, or flopping.

Some, both.

All this talk from fans of one superstar taking about how disgusted they are with another superstar... stop it. Your boy plays the refs, too. They're all out there trying to play the refs.

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom