Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be interesting to see if TA gets fined for that in the next couple days.

But if Memphis pulls this off I'm sure he'll take that fine with a smile on his face and the team will prolly pay it for him

Tony Allen be like

I'ma have to use that one day.

:lol: he learned from the best.

:lol: @ Spurs fans crying about flopping and acting. Now you know how opposing fans feel everytime they play against you guys.

They even reviewed Allen's **** though lmao

I know. It was horrible, the acting was so obvious its hilarious.

Its just funny to see how Spurs fans feel to have flopping go against them for once. (not taking shots at you Anti, I feel your pain).

But funny regardless :lol:
My opinions on flopping have been well documented on here, I regard it as a legitimate basketball play at this point. Gotta do wat you gotta do to win the game. I was upset at the fact that they deemed it a flagrant, when it clearly wasnt even close. They let the fall dictate their judgement of the foul and that isnt ok. Its a different situation to me cause its not about a flop, but rather a flagrant vs a regular foul.

Yeah i gotchu bro. Very tough call.
You guys look like your gonna pull it out tho

They're going to draw up a 3-point shot for Allen. He's going to toss up a 3, then fall back and blood packets are gonna bust on the back of his head and he'll look like he's dying in the middle of the Vietnam war and ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom