Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, hes honestly a bottom 5 starting PG in the league, who knows how hes kept the spot this long, even with LeBron basically being the point.
He's kept his job because nobody has been there to take it. Cole doesn't always play like this
I honestly thought after the Mavericks loss they were going to replace him in free agency, then I thought they were going to give Cole the job at the beginning of the season. This dudes just lingering around playing undeserved minutes

I'm honestly surprised Lebron picked up two quick fouls in the first. Refs haven't let that happen since December 
mean.gif

You're right bro. Disgraceful league.

Forget the perceived bias on either side. There is straight up no flow to many basketball games anymore. Basketball is supposed to be fluid. You can't get into a flow when there are whistles every 40 seconds. You can't get into a rythem which is where the real beautiful ball comes from

Yeah if you ever watch a classic game from the mid 1980s, the game is so much more fluid but yet more physical

Forget the perceived bias on either side. There is straight up no flow to many basketball games anymore. Basketball is supposed to be fluid. You can't get into a flow when there are whistles every 40 seconds. You can't get into a rythem which is where the real beautiful ball comes from
Yeah if you ever watch a classic game from the mid 1980s, the game is so much more fluid but yet more physical
It really does suck that this is my favorite sport. I cant just stop watching and have to support watching this. But I can only hope that once Stern leaves next Feb things start to take a turn back to the older days. 

But I wont be holding my breath. 

Chalmers has been garbage all playoffs. Not giving them anything.

The refs need to relax with the fouls. This is the conference finals, let 'em play. They even calling fouls on Lebron. :lol:

Indiana controlling the pace so far.

Last edited:
Notice how whenever a Heat player is "injured" they feel the need to remind the viewers in advance in case of a Heat loss.

Remember how durant and lebron worked out over the summer and ended up meeting in the finals? Hibbert worked with timmy this past offseason..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom