Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bosh & Wade combined 1/8 for 3 points :lol:

It's becoming comical at this point. This is going 7 unless ONE of them shows up

No because chalmers, cole, battier or ray, or whoever can close the gap.
At home, sure. An elimination game on the road? Nope.

Their only road win in this series coincided with with Bosh & Wade's best games. They combined for 33 on 14/24 shooting, each of them shooting over 50%.

Sad to see my dude go out like this. But Wade has to sit. He's not only NOT making plays. He's playing like an idiot. Lance Stevenson has a higher basketball IQ than Wade tonight. 
mean.gif

Wade Allen Are Failing!!! Why Rashard Lewis Mike Miller Or James Jones Does'nt Get Any Time.... I'll Never Know

Lmao Oh The Caps..
roll.gif

I legit almost popped a blood vessel after that Wade turnover. Like how could he have even thought that pass was anywhere near a good idea :smh:

Small sample size. They look fine right now.

Pacers got good defense but It's crazy how beatable the heat look. That 30 game win streak and what we see now is light and day besides lebron being good

Maybe the rest helps the heat out and they flip a switch? Win in 6 or 7 it's still pretty good rest

Not sure why it quoted "whoops"

Last edited:
Wade Allen Are Failing!!! Why Rashard Lewis Mike Miller Or James Jones Does'nt Get Any Time.... I'll Never Know

Lmao Oh The Caps..
roll.gif
esp...wade/bosh...this is honestly the worst ive seen both play in their entire careers...i mean they are out there just as a pyschological threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom