Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy left the perfect set up for Lebron to come out and take over the game again in the third quarter. How they keep missing all these opportunities is amazing

Miami will blow the game open when Vogel decides to go with the Mahinmi-West lineup or the Mahinmi-Hans lineup
sick.gif
. Just like he did last year with the Admunson-Hans lineup for 6 minutes.

Hibbert needs to man up and play the whole game or he will go fishing.
Im Upset To See What That Bum Is Doing To My Team 
mean.gif
; Though We Don't Need To Shut Him Down, Cause He Can't Do It Alone. Feel Like We Need To Shjut Him Down

That means so much coming from you!!

:smh:

Franco23x

Lovin the car in the avy

BUT..Youre talkin to me all wrong here..

Do we know each other? No really, do we?

Cuz if not u prolly just need to pump ya brakes my guy..No really, cuz if not u prolly just need to pump ya brakes my guy..

Thanks, youre the best..:wink:

People act like just because Bosh and Wade have played like crap that the Pacers should be torching the Heat this whole series. Well...kinda hard to do so when two of their starters (Hill and Stephenson) have taken the last two games off, and their All-Star (George) took the two games off before that. Regardless though, if this exact same Pacers team was constructed and you just added somebody like Jarrett Jack or Andre Miller...I think the Pacers win this series. Hill is a good player, he's just not a point guard. And Augistine is on the verge of getting stripped every time down the court.

THIS

Dwade done went to the pop tart charts

Dude did not used to dress like that

Him and Bron straight jacked Westbrook and Durants steelo

Posers if u ask me..Yes Heat Stans, posers. Wack ase Miami Vice wannabe boys.

A+ post sir. REPPED :rofl:

Now everyone says indy should be up by 10 or so talking about the missed dunks which is true but Mia also had 5 more 3's and 16 more bench points

I agree with Reggie on his point about Haslam diving for the ball. Haslam was just hustlin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom