Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is all on Pops. Takes Duncan out, heat get two offensive boards and then turns around and leaves Parker on the bench and lets manu try to win it.

Just don't understand the logic...

How in the WORLD is a game like THAT rigged?

This aint WWF/nWo Wrestling.  Ray Allen is as CLUTCH as Jordan. Ray Allen is a Stud.

Last edited:
a game 7 would be amazing.. 
smokin.gif
gonna be ugly sloppy basketball , barbeque chicken legs from both sides

i think the heat finish this... spurs ,gotta be SPENT , not that the heat arent

but when push comes to shove ...bet on lebron on going crazy

Somebody do some quick math and figure out how much more money all the TV execs. Refs. and the NBA make now that there is a Game 7!

Exactly that's why its rigged $$$

Why else would a coach sit his best players down in crunch

This time they made it too obvious

Worse than when it happened with the Pacers

Somebody do some quick math and figure out how much more money all the TV execs. Refs. and the NBA make now that there is a Game 7!
No difference really.

TV ad money is determined months in advance (if not before the season even starts :lol:), not in the days leading up to a game that was just determined.

Refs get paid by a round to round scale, so the game 1 of the finals crew makes the same as the game 7 crew.

Last edited by a moderator:

:lol:

I don't think the players/coaches get much more money for each game they have to play in the playoffs...especially compared to what they get in the regular season...but you're right...pop sat out Duncan so that he could lose the game and possibly make a couple extra G's.

I don't think the players/coaches get much more money for each game they have to play in the playoffs...especially compared to what they get in the regular season...but you're right...pop sat out Duncan so that he could lose the game and possibly make a couple extra G's.

Yep I know they have a set salary but I always thought they got more for playoff series,allstars,ot,etc

That game was like watching Hoosiers or some other predictable sports movie you already know the outcome

Too phoney

I don't like either of these teams.

And my body is SPENT tonight watching this game. This is why I LOVE Sports. :pimp:

A truly, special performance. I will remember this game forever. I will tell my grandkids about it in 30 years when I allow my daughter to date.

Heat fans, and Spurs fans, heads up high this week. You should feel honored to be a part of this night.

Can't ******g wait for game 7. :pimp:

wow i never looked at it like that man

your 100% right , people are freaking sheeps

the NBA is really fake

Imagine if Ray Allen missed that 3 pointer. Spurs would be your NBA champions right now.  it's so fake that the ball magically went into the basket to save them into OT

Soon as LBJ lost headband

I said awww shhh

He fiina act like his hairline crippled

and come back and win the game

Lo and behold

I said awww shhh

Lo and behold
laugh.gif

I thought the same thing

It was like him and his hairline were going to make a statement 
laugh.gif

Straight up out shined Miller's one shoe 3 pointer

I said awww shhh

Lo and behold
YUP its all propaganda im 100% with you

people need to investigate buffalo wild wings

dm me your info i have a old mini van that can broadcast

im trying to spread the word this summer

Last edited:
Imagine if Ray Allen missed that 3 pointer. Spurs would be your NBA champions right now.  it's so fake that the ball magically went into the basket to save them into OT
During the commercial break the refs grabbed a ball with a magnet in it and placed a magnet on the rim. Therefore the ball would automatically go in

Yep I know they have a set salary but I always thought they got more for playoff series,allstars,ot,etc

That game was like watching Hoosiers or some other predictable sports movie you already know the outcome

Too phoney
Playoff money is actually split evenly, so from LeBron to the 15th man they all get the same amount of playoff shares $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom