Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've rather them put Melo on ZBO. Putting Melo on an even bigger player thats just as good is pretty stupid

It's funny....I said these SAME exact things about Royce White before the season started and people were going off on me saying "I don't know what it's like for somebody with anxiety issues". Now everybody on this damn site is calling dude a little girl and that he needs to man the **** up since he's getting paid millions of dollars to play a sport. I really need to go back and find all the comments being made about that before the season. I bet it was some of these same people making these comments about him now....
"everybody on this damn site" is a huge stretch. And there's a difference between criticizing Royce for not showing up for home games, being a no-show for practice, and criticizing your team on Twitter.... and then blatantly condescending an anxiety disorder and belittling those who suffer.. which is exactly what you did.

Here's what you said
I have an extreme fear of getting on roller coasters, but if you paid me millions of dollars to go on them as my job I would ride any damn roller coaster at any time of the day you want me to. **** that "anxiety disorder" fairy tale.....this is a grown *** man with a job to do. The dude has been playing basketball since he was a little kid knowing that if he was to get into the NBA one day that he would have to fly to other cities to go to games. He's 21 years old now...he should have been prepared for this. I have no respect for people that let little fears stop them from living the life that they should be living. At one point in our lives everybody is scared as **** when they're about to make a speech or go into an interview. But we get over these things because we GROW UP and have to do so in order to get anywhere in life. The guy isn't LeBron James....if he already wants preferential treatment for something like this then his *** will not be playing in the NBA for very long.
You insulted those who suffer from a medical condition. If you kept your criticism to White lasting in the league with his anxiety and the difficulties that would occur, then that's fair. But you shared your ignorant opinions, got called out on it, and now you're acting like NTers were unfairly picking on you. Give me a break.

Westbrook still shooting terribly but 12 assists and 2 turnovers tonight. He's averaging 8 assists and 3 turnovers this season, which is pretty great to see.

He started last season shooting poorly, so I expect that to pick up, but the improved assists while keeping the turnovers low will hopefully stick around.

Last edited:
the flow of the game is good so far :smokin

we got that 90's **** talking mean mugging again :pimp:

Last edited:
@ChrisVernonShow Rasheed Wallace barking at Grizzlies bench - "ZBO ain't gonna make no difference either!" he is feeling it. hahahhaha.
roll.gif

Verno is the best 

@ChrisVernonShow Rasheed Wallace barking at Grizzlies bench - "ZBO ain't gonna make no difference either!" he is feeling it. hahahhaha.
:rofl:

Edit:

@GaryParrishCBS "You better get that little b**** off me." -- Rasheed Wallace to the Grizz bench after scoring on Rudy Gay for the second straight time.

@GaryParrishCBS "Little a** boy!" Rasheed Wallace to the Grizz bench during this timeout.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

man it is good to have sheed back in the NBA again..., if you listen over the guys commentating sheed is having a running conversation with the grizz bench

Last edited:

Edit:

@GaryParrishCBS "You better get that little b**** off me." -- Rasheed Wallace to the Grizz bench after scoring on Rudy Gay for the second straight time.

@GaryParrishCBS "Little a** boy!" Rasheed Wallace to the Grizz bench during this timeout.

:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

These fools about to get down :wow: :lol:

So if melo starts *****in like LeBron would he start getting calls? Ish is outrageous. Between him and drose I don't know who gets fewer calls. And I know LeBron is LeBron but he gets coddled the most.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom