Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kwame is like a nice guy version of Perkins. And for what we're paying him to be a backup to Bynum and Hawes I'll definitely take that.

def been defending Kwame. hes a good player. He gets so much hate just because of him being on the Lakers and #1 pick BS. ive always liked him, he can defend pretty damn good too.

kwame is a decent player... he can play good d and get some points and rebounds... hes a good 3-5 mil player... anything more is od as far as salary....i think people claim him as a failure since he was the first pick which is not his fault... it was jordans dumb decision to draft him first overall

yes they are, hot garbage to say the least.
its like some teams want to be so different but fail completely.

i would have preferred those ones that have been posted up on here and twitter. All black with orange and blue those would be :smokin

Kwame was a legitimately awful player on the Lakers. Whether he was #1 pick or an undrafted player from the d-league, he was terrible and was detrimental to his team.

other than that, he's a decent defender at C but for some reason has been continuously overpaid throughout his career.

:nerd:
Horrible, disgusting.

For a team that has literally 6 colors in their logo they've could have done much more than a two-tone jersey.

I like Marko Jaric already..... and his hot wife
Jaric is so excited he almost sounds like a rookie. "I like the NBA style more than European basketball," he said. "I'm one of the few European guys who doesn't like flopping, so I love the new rule. When I went back to Europe, it was so hard for me to adjust to flopping. Everybody flopped. "I'm just trying hard to learn this coaching staff's philosophy and make an impact."

Kwame is like a nice guy version of Perkins. And for what we're paying him to be a backup to Bynum and Hawes I'll definitely take that.

def been defending Kwame. hes a good player. He gets so much hate just because of him being on the Lakers and #1 pick BS. ive always liked him, he can defend pretty damn good too.

At least he ain't injury prone like Greg oden, at least he's fit to get on the court can't teach Height either

Kwame Brown is a decent player now? :lol:

Dude has no hand and no basketball IQ @% :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: @ the commentators in this Magic/Hornets game saying Jacque Vaughn & Monty Williams could play for the Knicks

wow this must be the twikight zone. the hell is up with the kwame love fest? i dont care how solid his defense is the guy is trash. small *** butterfinger hands, no brains, and no heart.... his handicap on offense offsets anything good on defense.

all these "fans" of Kwame Brown probably havent had him on their team yet. lol

As a Wizards fan, I've gotten over the fact that he was a total bust. However, it says something that he's an 11 year vet in the league. He's doing something right, and it's post defense. It should be apparent if you follow the NBA. He found his niche and is very good at it. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he's still playing past the age of 35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom