Status
Not open for further replies.
[h1]Danny Ferry gets $15,000 fine for giving video of Rondo to official[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Jan 7, 2013, 4:56 PM EST

4  Comments

610x-18.jpg
AP
Hawks GM Danny Ferry is being fined $15,000 for being a snitch.

Rajon Rondo  bumped referee Rodney Mott on Sunday night and he will pay the price for that by sitting out Monday night.

But after the game when it happened Ferry approached the referees and gave them the video of the play. The tattletale. But the league has a hard and fast rule about players or team officials approaching a referee after the game, for any reason, so he Ferry was given a $15,000 fine by the league.

The whole thing kind of makes me laugh, mostly because I don’t have to write the check.

I was wondering what happened because Rondo didn't get a tech or anything. I didn't even know a bump happened until I saw the vid today.

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2013/01/07/010713-rondo.nba/index.html

Last edited:
Kurt Helin

4  Comments

610x-18.jpg
AP

Rajon Rondo  bumped referee Rodney Mott on Sunday night and he will pay the price for that by sitting out Monday night.

But after the game when it happened Ferry approached the referees and gave them the video of the play. The tattletale. But the league has a hard and fast rule about players or team officials approaching a referee after the game, for any reason, so he Ferry was given a $15,000 fine by the league.

The whole thing kind of makes me laugh, mostly because I don’t have to write the check.

I was wondering what happened because Rondo didn't get a tech or anything. I didn't even know a bump happened until I saw the vid today.

Seriously Danny?
mean.gif

Just heard about Birdman to Miami. It makes me wonder where the heck is Kenyon Martin?

On the reals tho, there's an outside chance of the Lakers being last in the Pacific by the end of the week...
on second glance, I highly doubt this. Then again, I might be more optimistic about the Lakers than Lakers fans themselves 

The Lakers-who cut Johnson-Odom & lost bigs D. Howard & P. Gasol today-have not reached out to free agent F Kenyon Martin,USAT has learned
— Sam Amick (@sam_amick) January 7, 2013
Also, Amick wrote a nice article on DMC and how he ain't gonna get traded. Someone post that ****

Kurt Helin

4  Comments

610x-18.jpg
AP

Hahah what a looooser!

[h1]
Danny Ferry gets $15,000 fine for giving video of Rondo to official
[/h1]

[FLOAT=LEFT]

Kurt Helin

[/FLOAT]

Comments

610x-18.jpg
AP

Rajon Rondo
 bumped referee Rodney Mott on Sunday night and he will pay the price for that by sitting out Monday night

curtisssss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom