Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont care what anybody says, Paul George is ATLEAST as good as Rudy Gay

22 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 steals, 1 block

sick.gif
similar talent no the same consistency though
Never thought of it like that. Now that I think about it, it's a fair comparison. Obviously he's not as consistent like poster said.

Pretend like they have a chance in the playoffs.
laugh.gif
Pacers should've swept the Heat last year. They got robbed of games 1 and 4.
they deserved to lose that series the pacers had two legit big men the heat had none
roy hibbert is the worst "legit" big man in the NBA

The Pacers play great defense and are in the East. They'll be a tough opponent during the season, give their 2nd round match up a hard fought serie, but that's it. Teams with offenses as bad as theirs don't go far.

This dude just pushed lillard so he can run into wade to either a. Draw the foul
Or b. Wade ally to him.
Mind bottling how he gets away with **** STILL.

So it's gonna be Bosh that puts up dumb numbers against us tonight.

Dumb *** Babbit, just because Lillard gives you the ball, doesnt mean you should shoot :smh:

Really? Lebron having to prove something to Nike? He's the best player in the planet and male athlete of the year  
laugh.gif

"Lot of my friends here from Nike. Gotta do something nice so they continue to make nice campaigns for me."

38-11-6, 44-13-6, 41-10-8, 34-7-14, 37-14-4 in his last five visits to Portland.

"Lot of my friends here from Nike. Gotta do something nice so they continue to make nice campaigns for me."
aka "Portland does't have anyone on their roster who can guard me."

Last edited:

38-11-6, 44-13-6, 41-10-8, 34-7-14, 37-14-4 in his last five visits to Portland.

Ever take into the account that Portland has been food?

But outside of last season, the Blazers have been a solid-good team in recent years.

Last edited:
just curious, has there any been any changes as far as fans jumping to the Clips bandwagon
Yeah.

In 2011 it was

http://niketalk.com/t/270516/offici...-griffin-era-begins-again/260_20#post_9311664
Good game yall. Stand out peformance for Gordan, Blake and Barron. Clips are better than there record show.
In 2013 it's

http://niketalk.com/t/510237/offici...orl-on-1-12-g-hill-debut/380_20#post_16902141
Tonights game was disappointing, but we made history, and we still #1. Suck it up, move on. Friday is VERY important tho.
You're still my dawg, Boost.

I dont care what anybody says, Paul George is ATLEAST as good as Rudy Gay

22 points, 11 rebounds, 5 assists, 6 steals, 1 block

:x

similar talent no the same consistency though

Never thought of it like that. Now that I think about it, it's a fair comparison. Obviously he's not as consistent like poster said.

Pretend like they have a chance in the playoffs.
:lol:

Pacers should've swept the Heat last year. They got robbed of games 1 and 4.

they deserved to lose that series the pacers had two legit big men the heat had none

Hibbert let Joey Anthony & Ronny Turiaf make him useless. Joey Anthony. And Ronny Turiaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom