Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1308_large5.jpg

I know you can't do much when both teams have the same color, but slap "Spurs" on there and theres no difference at all :lol:

How the hell do the Nets have a classier and original look then my Knicks son!!! Bring back our New York font!
Honestly tho, there's nothing much you can do with white/black but the Nets jerseys look good, very clean and crisp. That's what they've been going for.

Because it's the Knicks?

I guarantee that Darko is going to knock the **** out of each one of the Heat's big three this year and start a brawl. I literally wouldn't doubt it if that's the one reason why they signed him. KG is going to love that dude. Bet he turns out to be a sneaky good signing.

:lol: Dwyane is one of the most unstoppable players in the world. Unless you bring him to the 3pt arc, you virtually cannot stop him from scoring. He'll lock down the best perimeter player as well, swat the hell out of opponents.

Paul Pierce ‏@paulpierce34

Made it through first day of practice We r gonna b scary good
8)

I'm not a fan of Darko even though he has turned out to be serviceable in the NBA, Boston has a deep roster with tons of bodies. I am ready.

Can't believe Jesus is in white/black/red now. :wow: :frown:

John Wall has got to be kidding me, like for real for real?! :smh:

I wanted to go to that Hov concert so bad, brought out BDK! Hov had dem' chains on :lol:

Dirk & Kaman down low is gonna be :wow: :x :pimp:

Could've worn some other Brooklyn Nets garment if he wants to rap about "I'm 30, eff a jersey" or whatever.

I see both sides with this one. I always felt it was a stupid statement. Highly hypocritical if you ask me because now that he has money invested, he help in a big way usher jerseys back in. Watch. It goes back to just doing you. Jay and others alike just move with the trends.

I guarantee that Darko is going to knock the **** out of each one of the Heat's big three this year and start a brawl. I literally wouldn't doubt it if that's the one reason why they signed him. KG is going to love that dude. Bet he turns out to be a sneaky good signing.

Darko isnt even anywhere as bad as most people make him out to be. dude is decent and i think most people will see hes actually good on the Celtics. him and KG :x

watch out for the Celtics

Darko is supposed to serve as intimidation? That's a new one. He'll come in and get some points and take some fouls though. Be way more useful than Steisma.

shorts for possible okc alts

this graphic is probably on the other side

Last edited:
Why would you want to look like another pro team? Especially one in the same city with a storied history.

Create your own legacy.

[COLOR=#red]How is this crippled bum Rose on that power rankings list.....Son is the new Penny !!!!!![/COLOR]

Maybe Miami signing Rashard and Ray is a shot at OKC. Signing two former Super Sonics.
Nobody here cares about that. We're just worried because Shane and Mike Miller already shot ~80% from 3 against us and then they add 1 of the most prolific shooters in history and a guy in Shard who is typically around 40% sans for the Washington year when he had nothing to play for. Actually, that's only my point of view. Rest of the fan community is generally optimistic, but I know how (poorly) we defend the 3 since forever. Those 2 are going to have a field day. Only good thing is, both are horrendous defenders so hopefully Harden will show up with Ray guarding him.

Did the Knicks sign Ben Wallace or was I dreaming?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom