Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might be the greatest tumblr of all time. http://nbadoppelgangers.tumblr.com/

roll.gif

Yeah, I''d be under the assumption that is more of a consultant type position than anything else. Maybe I'm wrong.

what is Hollinger offical postion with memphis? and are they really going to his PER *** have power to make postion moves?

VP of Basketball Operations. Levien is the CEO and has more power. Chris Wallace is still the GM. Hollinger was brought in to be more of an analyzer and to help with team decisions. He doesn't have the final say so in deals, but he may play a big part in it. Levien has the final say so.

And people need to stop using that Money Ball reference. I've been hearing for weeks :lol:

Morey was one of the first ones on the Holligner train, correct? I do trust Hollinger's analytics a little more than Heisley just doing what his 90 year *** thinks is best. :lol:

Last edited:
So Toronto gave Derozan that stupid extension, and now they want to bring on Rudy Gay as well, taking minutes from Terrence Ross. I hope Stern doesn't rig it for Wiggins to get stuck with that awful franchise.

what is Hollinger offical postion with memphis? and are they really going to his PER *** have power to make postion moves?
VP of Basketball Operations, so he's doing a little bit of everything. Analytics, scouting, exploring trades, etc.

Funny that the Raptors already have their own Rudy Gay in DeMar DeRozan. :lol: At least DeRozan isn't getting the max though.

No idea why the Grizzlies are trying to trade Rudy Gay. It's ridiculous to me. They have a good record and have a chance to make some some serious noise in the playoffs. Why ruin a good thing?

Its not everyday a team is this good. They should embrace it and ride with it. Gay is an important piece to that team, he's a finisher and he can bail the Grizzlies out with his scoring. Are the Grizzlies purposely trying to suck again?

Wonder if Sonics will sport the old jerseys or get a new Sonics design? :nerd:

Glad Seattle gets the Sonics back, they better support the damn team tho, regardless of how bad they are

Bigmike was laughing at the thought of the Maloofs getting $500M just a few days ago. :lol:

Maloofs get a half a billion for being the worst owners in sports and ripping out their fans' hearts. The wounds won't just be from the team moving away; there are a lot from the antics the Maloofs pulled on the fanbase and city.

Bigmike was laughing at the thought of the Maloofs getting $500M just a few days ago. :lol:

i was too :lol:

Guess Seattle was damn serious about it, if it wasnt for them no one would touch that $500 million pricetag, best believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom