Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sacremento Kings hosted LeBron for his first NBA game ever.

My only kings memory. Wanted to see Kobe/Shaq win back in the day :lol:

Hollinger may not be in full control, but I find it funny one of the first things that gets kicked around is Gay on the block, and the names comin back are guys he likes. :lol:
BHZ, would you do Gay for Gallo and Quincy and be good with that?

Yea, I'm fine with that. We get a guy that can come close to matching Rudy's production for $7-8M cheaper and a young prospect with upside. The deal doesn't work straight up that way, but if they add Randolph or Hamilton, it works. I would like to really get Hamilton in that deal as well.

Damn, I just noticed Denver has like 10 SF's :lol:

As excited as I was to see the Sonics back, I didnt think about the Kings fans at all. They really got done dirty
mean.gif

Sad day for Sacramento.

Kevin Johnson put together a plan for a stadium to be built, everyone agreed on it - than the MaGoof's crumbled everything.

Not as happy for Seattle as I am sad for Sacto.

The NBA is strictly about $$, not a damn thing else.

Damnit Burkle, do something!!!!!!
Just hang on son... all the leaks are coming from Seattle's side. They're just forcing a hand.

I'm sure KJ isn't gonna just idly and let them off the hook like this.

Sad day for Sacramento.

Kevin Johnson put together a plan for a stadium to be built, everyone agreed on it - than the MaGoof's crumbled everything.

Not as happy for Seattle as I am sad for Sacto.

The NBA is strictly about $$, not a damn thing else.

This... The fact that there hasn't been basketball in Seattle for so long has kind of desensitized me to their plight. Gonna suck to see Sac lose here.

Could care less about Sac, it's a cowtown and the Kings had been in multiple cities before this...Seattle isn't a cow town and actually once had a long-standing, successful franchise.

Sacramento minus whale be wiped off da map doe
It took me like 2 minutes to figure out what you just wrote 
laugh.gif

why you want Sac off the map tho? 
frown.gif
I don't. But what else will be your city be known for other than the kings? Mind as well make LA the new capital.
This is true and is kinda what bums out most about them leaving. The Kings are a bigger part of Sacramento then most Sac residents realize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom